+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re: {{self.isolation}}

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 25.0%

CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] CokeBotic     $ 40.00

Re: {{self.isolation}}

Yay, one positive about COVID-19 is that now we get more time to play games!
    Stay safe and limit your toilet paper consumption! It's going to be a long ride...

But seriously, stay the ♥♥♥♥ away from other humans as much as possible starting immediately.
    I want be able to play with all you awesome people in 6months time when this shit has run it's course.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CokeBotic For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    remember to douse your hard drive in sanitiser hourly to prevent coronavirus from infecting your pc

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Hard to do that at school...

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    avoid playing css. ifyou have corona you will probs endager our beloved boomers stuck in css.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LordGebus For This Useful Post:

Registered Homosexual
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102

Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ben     $ 160.00
    I've got a better plan, contract corona and suddenly decide now is a good time to visit your parents. Time for a new PC with your newfound inheritance

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    OK that's just plain nasty!!

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    If you take a headshot remember to contain the exploding blood and brain matter in your elbow
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGebus View Post
    avoid playing css. ifyou have corona you will probs endager our beloved boomers stuck in css.

Now listen here ya little whipper snapper ...

oh darn, it's nap time, I'll get back to you later....
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

You won't remember what you were going to say.

On an unrelated yet related note, at work reliable rumour has it that we're all going to be asked to sign new contracts in which our boss doesn't have to pay us during periods of quarantine, the absolute country gentleman. Sadly, this does not appear to be the best time to tell someone where and how deep to shove his unspectacular job.

Hey ho, fun times they are a-coming.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 18-03-20 at 07:45 PM.

Registered Homosexual

Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    the absolute country gentleman.
    Excuse me what exactly do you have against us born and raised in the country? just cause the mars rover gets better ping then us doesnt mean u can be so rude.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by sneakybean View Post
    Excuse me what exactly do you have against us born and raised in the country? just cause the mars rover gets better ping then us doesnt mean u can be so rude.

I can't quite tell if you're being serious there or not, old bean.

Registered Homosexual

Total Donations For

I can't quite tell if you're being serious there or not, old bean.
    i am being very serious. have you ever tried playing on satellite internet? its terrible

Total Donations For

I have, and quite agree. I should point out that you do yourself no favours by drawing attention to your place in the unspoken ping-related social hierarchy of DtK. Now go and polish my shoes.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    should probably hit em with a champ next time. here watch this. ping peasant sneaky, go and polish my shoe champ

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    What even

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    Friendlyjordies on point once again!

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Arrived back from London yesterday morning, upon exiting the aircraft was greeted with a man in a hazmat suit handing documents about the current situation in Australia, afterwards was giving the forms to declare if I had any items of particuliar on me and another form, upon reading it, it's a form to agree I will self isolate for the next 14 days or recieve a $50,000 fine. Every customs officer I dealt with had a face mask or gloves on or to the extreme, a full hazmat suit, welcome back to Australia I guess? Anyone I've been home for about 12 hours and I'm already bored and over this self isolation. At least I have plenty of alcohol to help me and footy not cancelled. Stay safe everyone, I got to see it go from peaceful and fine in the UK to full blown hysteria and panic in the streets, hopefully it won't get crazy here too. Even St. Patricks Day got cancelled in Ireland and not a single pub or restraunt was open to drink in.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Total Donations For

Good luck, hope you're clean. My family in the UK report similar stories, shops overwhelmed with panicking idiots stripping shelves bare. It doesn't bode well if there are long term effects.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Good luck, hope you're clean. My family in the UK report similar stories, shops overwhelmed with panicking idiots stripping shelves bare. It doesn't bode well if there are long term effects.

You don't have to go that far to see panicking idiots.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information