Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I am Resigning.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00

I am Resigning.

It is with sadness that I make this thread informing you all that as of March 20th, my birthday, I will be stepping down from my Junior Admin position in Jailbreak.
    This will not be a surprise to some of you, as I have been dwelling on this for quite a while. I have enjoyed my time as an admin and I think to some members, it is the only rank I have ever been seen with.

The reason why I am stepping down is because I am a strong believer in that all those who hold a [JA] tag should be very active in their servers. As of late I have not been able to accomplish this, and I dont feel that it is fair on jailbreak to have an admin who simply cannot be present, especially during peak times when its most required. Due to full time work, which is not going to change, I cannot fulfill my role how I think it should be; so I have to leave.

I remember that Pandemic stepped down from his admin position so I could have a turn at looking after the server. I hope I did a good job buddy . But now its time for me to pass the torch too.

I have made a LOT of friends on the forums and on the server, and I really hope you guys enjoyed having me look after things. Im not leaving DtK. Im not going anywhere... I just wont be an admin anymore. DtK has given me a lot and I am glad I had my chance to give back; I am sure I will still do my best in a non-admin role as well.
    I doubt I will ever leave DtK so this is probably the only 'shout out' thread I will do. And like I said- I made a LOT of friends... so this might get long, lol.

Burlesque: My lovely girlfriend. Im glad you are playing CS:S with me now and REALLY glad you support me playing games all the time and understand that its my hobby. Everyone should be thanking her for never seeing my interest in DtK as an issue.

Rowdy: My best friend IRL. I would not be in DtK if it were not for this man. We have had many laughs in game and many more out of game. Burlesque refers to him as my 'life choice partner'. I doubt I will ever meet anyone else quite like him.

Becca: The reason I got admin. We had never really had much of a chat from when I came into DtK up until the point where I was a member for a week or 2. I spoke to her for 10 minutes and she decided I was the next admin. Thats pretty much how it went. Thanks Becca (and the admin team at the time who all gave me 100% support).

Facebook: Some of you might be surprised to see this guy so high on my list. Lesson: never forget where you came from. Some of the absolute BEST times I have had in JB was with Facebook during our LNJB sessions. Some of you may think of him as some sort of nazi ringleader, but he is a real great guy once you get chattin to him.

Juggernaut, Purple, Frendy, Jasper, Mellow, Nos, Danieel, Effalump, Pwnage, Frost, Cass and Jonah (also Curl but you aren't a JB admin): My admin (and ex-admin) team, I have nothing but respect for each of you. You are some of the smartest and most level headed bunch of people I have come to meet and work with. I know I have to step down but the server will always be left in good hands.

Squall: I know you are always busy but thank you for coming to help me and everyone else whenever we need it. DtK is lucky to have a guy like you.

Elite: You and I entered DtK roughly at the same time and we sure came in with a bang. Toward the start, when neither of us were admins, I dont think the server knew what hit it! We spoke heaps and played the game like absolute nubs. You are now a great [SA] and I am glad we got to know eachother. I look up to your dedication and hope you will always look up to me as well .

Krezand + Bento: You guys are the funniest asians. You are even funnier than those malay kids who lip-sync to songs. Bento, you are my retro buddy who seems to have experienced most of the games\shows that I did when growing up; always good for a talk about nostalgia. And Krez you believed that I would do good as an admin from the get-go. I dont tihnk I've ever touched on it but I really appreciated someone who was so active in having my back from when I first got admin. I try my hardest to mimic your actions with every new JB admin.

Trustworthy Trigger: You are a great bloke to play with, mostly because you like JB the way I like JB, and I think thats why you and I get along so well. Say hi to Tiffany for me, and I hope your inactivity means you still read this!

Space Plox + Dillbro: You two are a deadly but funny combination. A great bunch of JB players and you live your lives for the lols. Thats what I like best about you both. Its been great getting caught in the middle of you guys when you have a serious argument, and im sorry I cant always keyboard bash to you the same rate you guys can type to me. I always read it and always take notice. You guys are cool kids.

Kstaar: The server really wouldnt be the same without you. You are a great young guy and I cant wait for the day you decide to use your mic. Nobody knows the server like you do and I hope that one day you get admin, or fall to a position that lets you help the server somehow.

Tristbells: Really amazing rebeller. Really bad CT. Sorry mate- but you know it! I loved those times when you geared up for CT but totally failed. But stick you on the T team and you are a one-man force to be reckoned with. Glad I got to know you .

Tonic: I have only ever known you as staff and I think thats where dedicated and proud people such as yourself belong. Its obvious you love this community and Im glad you walked me through how to start when getting admin. It made all the difference.

Conq + Pimpact: It was a glorious day when you guys found your way to the server. Conq is my forever LNJB buddy, and Pimpact is my forever 'im not scared of you with a gun' buddy, lol.

Viibez + Rain2pam: I miss you guys in the server. Hope you guys got into uni.. hopefully I'll be in game with you soon.

Honorable mentions: A.G.E, Lenny, Caboose, MHKshooter (come@me), Dylax, Angro, Fish-face (Fishy), Haarley, King, Ironwolf, SalamanderKing, Corty, Morph, Darkness049, Stompy and Liarma.

Sorry for the massive amount of text... I warned you I made a lot of friends...
    Last edited by TC_TopCat; 03-03-12 at 02:46 AM.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    Sad to see you go. You had just got admin when I started playing DtK it's sad to see you go...
    Last edited by Curl; 01-03-12 at 07:39 PM. Reason: didnt see my mention due to tcs tiny writing!

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Check the admin section Curl, you nub.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    go on a diet
    Last edited by Rain; 03-03-12 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Bad post

When my internet runs out

SNSD <3
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0%

-Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] -Pwnage45170-     $ 5.00
    You were a wonderful admin and bought a whole new feel to jailbreak. Wish you all the best and hope to game with you sometime

Your fellow ex-admin Pwnage :P

SNSD <3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Pwnage45170- For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    <3 too bad we had to get real jobs eh?
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Burlesque: My lovely girlfriend. Im glad you are playing CS:S with me now and REALLY glad you support me playing games all the time and understand that its my hobby. Everyone should be thanking her for never seeing my interest in DtK as an issue.
    I wouldn't have it any other way sweetheart.
    What ruffles your jimmys???

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    WHO IS this TC rand never knew him ohwell bye bye dude lol *give me more pork* jokes
    Last edited by WackTheSneakyBeast; 01-03-12 at 07:55 PM.

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    Topcat you were there when i started Jailbreak, I couldn't imagine it without you and I can only remember you as my favourite warden, hopefully you drop by JB in the future so some more fun times can be had , It's going to be very different with out you as an admin, but I hope you can have a good time outside DtK .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 118
    PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct     $ 0.00
    this brought a tear to my eye

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PiMpAct For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    marcusownzz will become famous soon enough marcusownzz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

marcusownzz     $ 0.00
    cute story but cya mate.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Ahh.. Sad to see you go.. When we came, bitches were like, "DADUQ are these guys?!" but we made a bang I hope you hop by and talk to me my furry feline. Even though the ranks say different, I still see you as above me and always look up to you

Thanks for your time, you were a great JA and don't forget it!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Jailbreak Noob
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 50
    AlphaOmega has a spectacular aura about AlphaOmega has a spectacular aura about AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] AlphaOmega     $ 0.00
    Man, really? Is this a joke? You're scaring me Topcat. Please stop.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Hope I still see you and burlesque in game ! Gl with the full time work

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    WHY DO I ALWAYS GET PAIRED WITH KREZ!?!?!? We're different people
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    You were the natural choice! I had a gut feeling about you in a JA role and you not only exceeded expectations but you set the bar (in my mind) in what kind of administrators our servers need. =)

Good luck. =)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I love you, ya beast <3

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00
    Topcat, you were one of my closest friends in DTK. You started playing DtK servers the same week as me. All those times back in Neophyte where you were there to correct me when i made a mistake, this was before you were admin but the way you did it was so polite that it seems lost amongst the DtK community. Once you became an admin, my attitude changed towards you. You were no longer a player i could muck around with because of my utter respect for admins. I guess i respected you differently as an admin compared to a regular player. You were one of the kindest admins in the whole of dtk, i've never ever heard you rage, you along with Frendy have always been there to answer my questions and serve the DtK community.

Before you were admin, i considered you and me to be friends however, once you were promoted, i tended to think that i was brushed aside as I went to Japan and my school workload increased and I was just another ordinary player in your busy life. The fact that you included me in your post brings true joy to my face to know that admin or not, you remembered me and we have remained friends, thank you so much.

Thanks mate, i'll see you round.

Stompy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Stompy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    BEST OF Luck Topcat, hope to still see you or burlesque on , got no shout out oh well not like i ever get one. BOL
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    It's all Miss Burlesque's Fault! I can sense it! *trollface.jpg* *trolldance.gif*
    As if you would pair me and bento in the same shoutout

There's nothin much to say from me because i dont like repeating what others have said :P
    but you're a dirty rangar and i hope you step on a lego <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 Love from Officer Dibble

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information