+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ways I think sm dm could improve :)

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 0%
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00

Question Ways I think sm dm could improve :)

Hey guys I'm just making this list because it's been on my mind for a while
    These are the ways in my opinion sm dm could become a bit better
    Firstly we should up the kills to 80 because sometimes when your playing it gets to 75 really quickly
    Secondly
    Remove de_deathcookin this map comes on and basically sometimes empties the server to like 5 players
    Third
    Add nominate command so we can pick the maps we all love instead of waiting for them to be put up for voting
    Fourth
    Maybe trial some smoke nades
    This could help with weeding campers out and making the server a bit more action packed
    Fifth
    Maybe once a month trial free for all
    I think this could be awesome because it could show that dtk could use the FFA server to bring in new members
    Thanks for reading this
    This is just my opinion but I think these ideas could really improve the server
    EDIT: was thinking of more ideas
    throwing knives perhaps?
    will post more when they come to me
    Last edited by The-Rev38; 08-02-12 at 08:26 PM.
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

DtK Council
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] The Stig.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    Hey guys I'm just making this list because it's been on my mind for a while
    These are the ways in my opinion sm dm could become a bit better
    Firstly we should up the kills to 80 because sometimes when your playing it gets to 75 really quickly
    Secondly
    Remove de_deathcookin this map comes on and basically sometimes empties the server to like 5 players
    Third
    Add nominate command so we can pick the maps we all love instead of waiting for them to be put up for voting
    Fourth
    Maybe trial some smoke nades
    This could help with weeding campers out and making the server a bit more action packed
    Fifth
    Maybe once a month trial free for all
    I think this could be awesome because it could show that dtk could use the FFA server to bring in new members
    Thanks for reading this
    This is just my opinion but I think these ideas could really improve the server
    EDIT: was thinking of more ideas
    throwing knives perhaps?
    WOn't make any real difference as others have already stated.

This map got voted in a while ago, but it is true that the server does lose a few players when this map starts. I will remove this map asap.

I will fix the RTV so that it does work for those maps that are wanted to be skipped by the group currently playing.

Have tried this before and all it does is lag the server up. Doesn't take long till you get noobs spamming smoke nades everywhere..... then the whining comes because the server is laggy!!!

Sounds like a great idea. We have Headshot only mode available at the moment too and players seem to enjoy that too. Was also looking at an old plugin called instagib..... players familiar with Unreal Tournament will know how this plugin works, but the basics is that you die being exploded into a kazillion pieces, (well meybe not a kazillion, just a million

I personally liked throwing knives, but others totally hated it. I am happy to test the theroy again and let the masses decide.
    will post more when they come to me
    Last edited by The Stig.; 09-02-12 at 03:59 PM.

DtK Council
    The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by shanxyjesus View Post
    i agree with alot of what your saying i think we could improve the server by lowering the rtv limit to 50% atm its like u need 8/9 players or something stupid.also maybe have the kill limit at 50 but when someone is close to reaching it add a vote system to increase the map time by another 50 this way we can stay on good maps and skip the bad ones without having to always rely on the broken rtv system(might even be able to track the server stats to see what maps get voted to stay longer and which maps barely get played).Lastly i think we need to remove ALOT of maps some of the current maps are sooooooooo bad.

edit:also maybe a ffa for like first 10 or last 10 kills on a map cycle(aslong as its a map with alot of spawn's!!)
    The current maps got voted on so that is why they are there, but it is good to hear the feedback about the maps that are no good. Can you list them so that we can make changes? Also, if you have any additional maps that you'd like to see on there, let me know so that we can test them.

I keep saying, the servers are what we make of them. We decide as a group the popularity of the server by the plugins we use and the players who turn up to play on a regular basis.

DTK Fnatic
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 140
    shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shanxyjesus     $ 0.00
    there is alot of map's that i personally dislike i think we should trial a few map's at a time because otherwise we just get a whole lot of bad map's kinda hard to remember 6-12 maps when it come's time to suggest a change ill have a look next time i am on there though
    Currently playing for Avant a professional CSGO team.Proudly sponsored by Palit,Patriot Memory,Streamline server's,tecmaster's,OCZ technology and Gamecom
    https://www.facebook.com/avantgaming

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shanxyjesus For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ok
    The following have to go
    Wasteland fortress
    Get rid of fight arena and bring scoutknivez back
    Will think of more later

DtK Council
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by shanxyjesus View Post
    there is alot of map's that i personally dislike i think we should trial a few map's at a time because otherwise we just get a whole lot of bad map's kinda hard to remember 6-12 maps when it come's time to suggest a change ill have a look next time i am on there though
    Keep a pen and paper handy.... I usually do. See a map you don't like and BAM it's on the notepad.

DtK Council
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    Ok
    The following have to go
    Wasteland fortress
    Get rid of fight arena and bring scoutknivez back
    Will think of more later
    Have made a note of that Rev!

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Oh and stig
    <3 thanks for your support

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Well I'm not really a fan of awp_india, but some others like it.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

yeah ainslie me either it makes me rage and im not happy when i rage

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    FFA there has to be something dam it i go on togie's server never populated though TIS AMAZING FFA! ACTION!
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Epedemic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 191

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Throwing Knives Are Terrible tbh.... Was playing today pre much just CONSTANT Spam of knives and mostly they are 1 hit kill... In my Opinion They should go...

I Know people Enjoy using them but Comeon... People Like me just like having a gun Normally (Ak and Deagle) And just shooting people... You Dont need stuff like Throwing knives for Sm Dm...

"KEEP IT SIMPLE!"
    Last edited by Nexoit; 10-02-12 at 10:05 PM.

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Just to those who dont like throwing knives, Who really cares? its harder in some casses than using a gun, and its only one hit if they aim it well enough, if not, your at an advantage anyways. Its no differnt to a deagle shot to the head so please quitcha whinging

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information