+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: wack new years nightmare

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 0%

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00

wack new years nightmare

hi 1st off im wacks sister and ive already talked to S15 bout being on here but here goes

so at bout 12 to 1am this morning i was woken up by bout 3-4ppl trying to break in my my house round the corner from his place so i called the cops and then txt my brother wack as you call him cause you no how they take there sweet fracking time to get here
    so why i txt him so he was trying to fend them off til they arrive bout 10-15mins later and what we didnt no was atleast on of them was holding a knife so while he was fending them off he was stab in the guts twice and now in ICU at the hosptal ive been there most of the night or morning or what ever you wonna call it so im taking a break on his orders to tell you guys this last i heard hes doing ok or thts what they tell me but i still dont no for sure cause he lost alot of blood at my home so he might not be back on for a we while and he also said if he loses his JA spot its fine since he dont really no how long he be there for but he also tell me hell atleast i took 2 of them out b4 he went down

oh he also told me he dont give a dam if you dont beleave me . i hope youguys understand this cause i was shaking the hole time

it makes me beleave what he says when he goes ill give my life for our family

thanks for your time all and for letting me type this of his behalf
    Last edited by WackTheSneakyBeast; 02-01-12 at 12:46 PM.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    meh69u is on a distinguished road meh69u's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meh69u     $ 0.00
    hope you get well soon bro! stay strong!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meh69u For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Hope you get better soon wack, if things like this happen to admins we dont demote them due to inactivity mate, we just freeze their rank until they get back.

off topic: angro your like 6 you cant be a pedo

Sent from my computer using a keyboard.
    No kit no clue, mate. l2research before ya open your trap such troll, i'm guessing 16/17? :P (also need to read better )
    on topic: Still love you wack get better soon baby <3

Sent from my mouth using a brain.

Most <3 Player
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Watto     $ 0.00
    Get well soon wack, im sure you'll make a great recovery <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Watto For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    What kind of scumbag would stab wacky boy
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to squat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Please pass this on to wack
    Wacky :-( Get well soon mate, i won't let them demote you, you will be missed while you are in hospital mate, but do what them docs say and you will be home fastest.
    You're a true brother and a decent human being, people will knock you down for it, but you just got to keep getting back up, and don't change because of it, life will reward you in the end.

Dig deep and get well soon buddy,

Fishy

then give him a big kiss for me :P

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Hope you get better mate! I only just saw you on. JB two days ago. You're a bloody hero! And even though you lost some blood, you can get some from blood donations. You'll survive. Everyone think positive.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    I now ive already posted but I read more carefully this time :P

God wack you are still one funny bastard even in Intensive care. Youve just been stabbed after fighting for your sister and her house, and one of the first things you get someone to do, is tell us, the DTK community, that your sorry you cant keep up at JA participation rates for a while? That my dear friend is utter dedication to the max.

Youve been a great person to game with, and still will be in the future, im sure And hey, Chicks dig scars right?

Take care wack, the new DTK Hero.

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    get better soon wack, have a speedy recovery!

one thing i gotta say though, wacky, these wackjobs deserve a wack on their fuucking head for touching you

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    Damn, I hope you get better soon Wack. You did the right thing in trying to protect your sister from those arseholes. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time <3
    Last edited by Randosaurus Rex; 02-01-12 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Well, i had a girl break my heart once. So i broke her jaw. Scores even! BITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5
    Half the fun of dling torrents is bitching at people for not seeding then not seeding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Randosaurus Rex For This Useful Post:

Least Active Veteran
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254

Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Black_Hawk     $ 10.00
    Get well soon Wack, hope you have a speedy recovery. Your a hero and I can't wait to talk to you again on CSS.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Black_Hawk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    with the 730 dollars that was donated dtk should buy flowers for this guy.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by -Pwnage45170- View Post
    So guys, I'm organising a DTK get revenge for wack. We need one for every weapon. i shotgun the para.

Wack's liviness and lauhter fills every server he goes too. He always so kind and happy. I wish you all the best wack <3. Maybe a td next time?

So.... who wants to manage the awp for my team?
    dibs on m4/aug
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    So guys, I'm organising a DTK get revenge for wack. We need one for every weapon. i shotgun the para.

Wack's liviness and lauhter fills every server he goes too. He always so kind and happy. I wish you all the best wack <3. Maybe a td next time?

Dibs on dualies

Least Active Veteran
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254

Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Black_Hawk     $ 10.00

I get five-seven!

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Look on the bright side... If this happened in America, you'd have been shot instead of shanked. Get well soon and enjoy the time off

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Amateur DtK GFX Maker
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 72

E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] E-J     $ 5.00
    I gotta say, you got sum serious balls to risk your life to save your sister. That is REAL courage right there. Hope you get better soon wack.
    Feels Good To Be Back!

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 311

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    ill take the AK, im sure i could use it better than in css!
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    hey its his sis again the doc had to put him under again they missed something and he was still bleeding slowly but he back out now and whoever said something bout flowers he said what the hell do i want flowers for i cann eat or drink them anyways im gonna get some sleep and then head back there goodnight all and he also said thanks for the kind words

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Thanks wack's-sis-whose-name-is-still-unknown for that kind update! lol, Great to see wack is in a stable condition and it's getting better by the minute!
    I can't wait to get more details about his heroism

DtK Council
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] The Stig.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WackTheSneakyBeast View Post
    hey its his sis again the doc had to put him under again they missed something and he was still bleeding slowly but he back out now and whoever said something bout flowers he said what the hell do i want flowers for i cann eat or drink them anyways im gonna get some sleep and then head back there goodnight all and he also said thanks for the kind words
    I was about to ask you to PM (personal message) with the details of the hospital to me so that I could arrange some flowers.... I'm sure it would put a smile on his face in any case to know that DtK Community cares for him and wishes him a speedy recovery.

Tell him that The Stig. says hello and to get well soon and as mentioned before that his position as JA is safe and awaiting his return.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Stig. For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information