Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

DtK Donation System

Greetings fellow DtK denizens,

Some of you may have noticed a new Donation Bar on the forum home page as well as a green Donate link on the navigation tab:

What are the donations for?:
    Donations will be used to cover costs for our dedicated game servers,web hosting, domain registrations,event prices etc. There will be a donation goal for each month, if the donation goal is met each month, DtK Servers run server-ad free for the next month.

Why should you donate:
    You are under no obligation to make a donation. The decision to donate is entirely yours and it could be for various reasons e.g you may enjoy playing on DtK servers, you like the community or it could be a way of showing your support. We are extremely grateful for any and all donations no matter how little or large they might be.

How to Donate?:
    You can click either the green link on the navigation bar (see picture above) or the Donate Now link on the Donation bar itself. You will need a paypal account to be able to donate. Once you have selected an amount to donate, you will be taken to the paypal page. In the Leave note to seller section, please leave your forum username so it will be easier for us to identify you once we get the confirmation from Paypal of your payment.

What happens after you donate?:
    Once your payment has been made, we get a confirmation email from Paypal after which you will be given access to Donator only features like DtK Store Ingame.

For a full list of Donator benefits/features, please refer to this thread: DtK Donator/Store Feature List

We have close to 600 members, if everyone donated just $1 a month or $12 a year, there wouldn't be any need to run any Pinion AD's on the servers.

Thank you all for your continued support and dedication to this community,
    DtK Council
    Last edited by Squall; 01-08-13 at 12:51 PM.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Why complain about the bump? It's doing nothin but good by creating more awareness to the donation system to help stig squall and the community out.

Silly dabble!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Silly dubble indeed mellow
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clark♥     $ 640.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Silly dubble indeed mellow
    SILLY DUBBLE stupid kid, get me another drink plz!!!
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $749 ($241 with sales)
    • Games owned: 93
    • Games played: 56 (60%)
    • Hours on record: 10,002.0h

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    I donated $10 last night and the money has gone from my CC and Paypal account but is not showing on donation bar. Was wondering how long it takes to show up, and also how long it takes to get the donator banner? I suppose i should ask, do you have to be a member of dtk or just a forum member to get the banner. 21 days is such a long time to wait when your so keen to fill out an application form LOL. 4 days to go.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    I donated $10 last night and the money has gone from my CC and Paypal account but is not showing on donation bar. Was wondering how long it takes to show up, and also how long it takes to get the donator banner? I suppose i should ask, do you have to be a member of dtk or just a forum member to get the banner. 21 days is such a long time to wait when your so keen to fill out an application form LOL. 4 days to go.

You would have received a PM immediately after processing your donation on the forum.
    Once it's been cleared through and noted by DtK, you'll receive another PM saying it's been successful, and you'll also have your profile updated to show the donator banner on it.
    You definitely don't need to be a tagged member to donate and receive !dtk store perks.
    You only did it last night lol, relax.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    no worries. I am relaxed just wondering how long it takes to go through is all. I did receive the first PM but i actually got it twice 6 minutes apart and wanted to see if id donated twice or if the pm was a dbl up. New to all this DtK stuff still. I usually just play and stay away from forums. Do most of my talking with my guns.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information