Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wankers on the GG SERVER!

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    trollychick is on a distinguished road trollychick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

trollychick     $ 0.00

Wankers on the GG SERVER!

I am Personaly sick of having to put up with all the wankers on gg. and then having to rely on !cp and hoping that everyone votes its bullshit.....

and even if the cp works they just skip the ban and come back. they should be atleast having a week ban for skipping the ban and also starting trouble....

also all the little kids in dtk now thinking they no everything ... why are there 12 year olds on the server anyway they should be in bed where little kids should be!...

Also non of the admins are even looking out for hackers theres at least 1 - 5 of them on each day and no one does shit wheres the perm bans.....

i been playing on these servers since they started and i shouldnt have to put up with all this bullshit 24/7 someone fixed it.

p.s thanks Sneaky for votebanning all the wankers for me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trollychick For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

trollychick     $ 0.00
    p.s spelling erro at bottom sentence... FIX IT!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    sNeaKY is on a distinguished road sNeaKY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNeaKY     $ 0.00
    hey trolley, i definatly agree, i hate the pigs on there that are always saying " hey theres a girl on CSS" and saying stupid shit like "suck my cock" and "whats ur number so i can go butt ♥♥♥♥ you" and what shopping mall do you work at etc...♥♥♥♥ them, mind my language but it pisses me off, no lady should have to hear shit like that, i dont talk to my wife like that, and u shouldnt have to take that shit either. I definatly think something should be done about the direct verbal abuse to female players on this server as it is becoming a daily thing and there are repeat offenders. arrgh!!! pisses me off.

I think that it should be a one warning job for those sorts of people...they say stupid stuff once, they get warned. then its a week ban, they do again. Perm ban. People come on the dtk gg_ servers for some faced paced good times, not to be abused.

Anyways i said my speal, now im done. Hope people take this in and dont take this issue lightly.

ps: no problem trolley anytime!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sNeaKY For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    if only people would demo. If actually happened 24/7 you wouldve atleast got about 20 demos already?

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 0%

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    yea demo it but yea i do have to agree with what your saying trolly

any wayz how you been havent seen ya in game in ages

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    I think the appropriate solution would be to fix !cp so that when you VOTEBAN the person it still applies regardless whether they stay or leave.

Also lets get more admins on GG #4. I know most of them do a great job but can't be on all the time. Personally IMO the server could use atleast another 2-3 admins based on the number of people on there. I use to play on the server alot and it's troublesome to call admins when you are trying to win a match. It's a fast paced and laid back game and people just want to enjoy it so the best solution would be to have more eyes watching so that problems are quickly resolved.

Lets also change the !cp so that votes are given different ratios based on ranks of members so that votebans, etc. are made easier.

1:1 Non-member
    1:1 Neophyte
    2:1 Member
    3:1 Trooper
    4:1 Veteran
    5:1 JEDI

Example
    10 players vote to BAN a TKer (with 1 JEDI voting). 80% YES needed to win. 7 people vote YES and 3 people vote NO. Currently the vote is going to be NO with only 70%. The JEDI voted YES so that adds an additional 4 votes to YES making the tally now 14 YES and 3 NO. The player is banned with a vote of 82.4% YES. This methodology could also be applied to map voting.

This would help resolve a long standing issue that members have held regarding the matter.

BTW welcome to the forums trolly.
    Last edited by Blitz; 12-09-11 at 06:30 AM.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    first up.... what gg server are you talking about?
    secondly you posted this around 1 - 2 AM (so im guessing you got mad about it around that time)
    third wankers on gg make you mad.... post in the right section as it is now up to someone else to figure out where this belongs (which server does this belong to)
    fourth if your so good a finding hackers and there is no admin on, instead of raging on forums why dont you record a demo and submit it to source bans

if you dont know how to record a demo LOOK HERE

if you dont know how to use source bans LOOK HERE
    Last edited by R@NDO; 12-09-11 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    I know what you mean about the !cp failing on GG, noone seems to care enough to get the vote going the right way, so as Frag suggested, maybe its time to start demoing, then they wont know its happening (unless you brag to them of course), and wont see the ban coming when the demo gets looked at
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

fact is no matter what server you are on there is not an ever present admin and if you claim to like the server so much do your part in helping it be/stay the way you want it by demoing and submitting your evidence

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    !cp is the closest thing to admin that players have on a server, without actually being admin. Problem is, like all 'powers' they only work properly when used properly. When i was last on i successfully got a player !cp banned for deliberate team killing. If the ban fails then immediately start recording, upload to sourcebans and there you go. This negates the issue of messing around while trying to win, as it is quicker to type "record name" than find an admin. I guess the only downside is that sourcebans is a slower reaction system compared to getting an admin, and as a result of simply demoing the player you might find the server getting empty because of TKers/Hackers e.t.c. If that occurs then they win, as 9 times out of 10 thats what they are there to do.

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by out of practice View Post
    Lets also change the !cp so that votes are given different ratios based on ranks of members so that votebans, etc. are made easier.

This methodology could also be applied to map voting.
    I agree in part to your post, however why should higher ranked players get more say in map votes than the others? !cp i can see benefit but for map voting everyone on the server should have equal say in the next map they play
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    everyone just abuses cp and voteburns..

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I agree in part to your post, however why should higher ranked players get more say in map votes than the others? !cp i can see benefit but for map voting everyone on the server should have equal say in the next map they play
    Because the same problem exist be it votemapping, votebanning, etc.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 13.0%

xBLiTz is on a distinguished road xBLiTz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xBLiTz     $ 30.00
    In the past couple of days I've seen people get banned for nothing. Firstly, I was sitting playing with a mate, (( He was on the computer next to me )) And he was camping in a spot. Next thing someone puts a voteban up for "Hacking" When he never was hacking. Then, you did a voteban for TK when he never TKed. I think that !cp needs to be removed from the server, Give it only to DtK members since they are like the only ones which can be trusted with the ability to ban people.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xBLiTz For This Useful Post:

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xBLiTz View Post
    In the past couple of days I've seen people get banned for nothing. Firstly, I was sitting playing with a mate, (( He was on the computer next to me )) And he was camping in a spot. Next thing someone puts a voteban up for "Hacking" When he never was hacking. Then, you did a voteban for TK when he never TKed. I think that !cp needs to be removed from the server, Give it only to DtK members since they are like the only ones which can be trusted with the ability to ban people.
    Well that is the setup for the JB server, with only DtK members having access to the CP, and any member found abusing it will lost this privilege. I dont know why it isnt like this on all servers, it solves a lot of problems.

Total Donations For

trollychick     $ 0.00
    Okay i get with the demoing why should i have to demo someone and send it to sourcebans its pointless these days cuz all they do is have to buy another $10 css account and there back in action besides the fact that it takes 1 - 2 weeks to process before anything is....i shouldn't have to waste my time finding admins to come on and kick someone or ♥♥♥♥ing demoing it takes up to much time and all i wanna do is play, and i agree with out of practice that the !cp should be updated. You boy's wouldnt understand the harrasment all the females get on the GG DM HISTATSX server expecially myself. i'v been putting up with shit for years and its getting old ... why isn't there a !cp ban for ♥♥♥♥ing DICKHEADS>>>>> im lucky to get Dail on or even Smiles or S15YO.... to come kick them all if there not busy.

The servers never use to be this bad when i was in the clan years ago we only had 2 servers and all the wankers got kicked or muted automaticly....
    we need atleast 1 - 2 admins on that can kick or mute in peak and for alittle after peak as well...

P.s Wacked i have been on you haven't been on im like ranked 24 overall now and going down ... where have you been ? also fragalot i probs been playing css longer then you and yes i no how to demo and how to source ban i shouldnt have to go threw that trouble no offence but the admins are supose to be banning and demoing not players in the server trying to game .... wasting my time.

Total Donations For

trollychick     $ 0.00
    and BlitzX you mate was abusing !CP beacuse he got ban the other day from I HATE NERDS!!!! for hacking actually hacking and he was spaming !cp beacuse he couldnt hack that he got ban the other day by him so every 60 seconds the vote would come up to ban him .... i no mircan would back me up on that.your such a wanker hey. i voteban him for !cp abusing and it was only an hour i dont care wat you think is right and wrong he was !cp abusing so i got him ban and i no quiet a few DTK memebers that thinks your mate hacks and have spec'd him... maybe you should no the full story before going and windging

Total Donations For

trollychick     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by out of practice View Post
    Because the same problem exist be it votemapping, votebanning, etc.
    I agree why should higher ranked and regulars have to suffer on the server because ppl just spam one and stuck playing a shitty map cuz they dont no how to read .... !cp update for higher ranked players is a great idea

Total Donations For

trollychick     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by $1R FR4G4L0T View Post
    first up.... what gg server are you talking about?
    secondly you posted this around 1 - 2 AM (so im guessing you got mad about it around that time)
    third wankers on gg make you mad.... post in the right section as it is now up to someone else to figure out where this belongs (which server does this belong to)
    fourth if your so good a finding hackers and there is no admin on, instead of raging on forums why dont you record a demo and submit it to source bans

if you dont know how to record a demo LOOK HERE

if you dont know how to use source bans LOOK HERE
    sorry but i posted so late cuz i game during the night time apply for jobs and deal with other things during the night... i post so late cuz i was hessitant on posting and i caved ... im not one to complain but i'v had enough and it was easyer doing it at that time of night for my self... also i have posted to most comments on page 2.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by trollychick View Post
    also fragalot i probs been playing css longer then you and yes i no how to demo and how to source ban i shouldnt have to go threw that trouble no offence but the admins are supose to be banning and demoing not players in the server trying to game .... wasting my time.
    u been playin cs since beta relese?

Closed Thread

Thread Information