+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decided to move on from DTK? Read here.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Decided to move on from DTK? Read here.

Nobody expects everybody to stay within the ranks of any one gaming community their entire lives, anyone who does, well ... they can go jump.
    We all understand that not every gaming community is for everybody, for various reasons.

From now on, merely so we have a PUBLIC record of your request to be removed from the ranks and moved to "Registered User", you are required to make the thread with your intentions of leaving the DTK ranks in the Goodbyes section.
    As I said, it is mainly for public record, so that we don't end up with people coming back a month later saying "hey i never said i wanted to leave" when the only notification they give us, is via private message on forums and or steam.

Anybody contacting the Human Resources Staff and or Council wishing to be removed from the ranks of DTK, will be told to make the thread in the relevant section of the forums.

Thank you.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Casual Member
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Josh will become famous soon enough Josh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Josh     $ 0.00
    good thing this was implemented, alot of ppl left back in the day JB was falling, than they all just reapply :/

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    if youre going to quit dtk i dont think you should get rid of your rank because you never know you may come back one day :P

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Hmmm they should but you know, that's their problem to acquire the rank back. They say that they won't be on anymore, so it's back to Registered User for that person NO MATTER what.

That's just my opinion.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    so u saying that a admin? who leaves dtk, and then months later wantes to come back should get admin again..... logic fail.

And they chose to give up their dtk rank when they leave. But it depends on the situation, if they quit the game then keep the rank. if the just quit the community/clan to go find another, they lose all ranks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enzome For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information