+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New rules

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 0%
    C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L's Avatar
    Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00

New rules

As a newly appointed admin on this server I've made up my mind as to there needs to be some changes around here.

RULE NUMBER ONE: Have fun.

That is all.

Carni
    (And thats my two cents....Beech)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C4rN1f00L For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    A bit harsh rule, don't ya think

What exactly would happen to rule breakers?

Squall.

C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L's Avatar
    Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    I know it's harsh! It should be harsh! I hate it when people think they can come onto the server and get all angry and not have fun!

And if people break that rule: their punishment is having a crappy night that's not fun at all!

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Lol, fun... . If people dont wanna have fun go to another server like the gungame server or dust 2 server.. :P Its full of unfun ppl! :P Nothing like office and its good fun admin! HAHA

Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    Lol exactly bruva!! We are fun loving people on office and know how to have a good time without puttin people down or rage quitting lol...

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

jumpar     $ 0.00
    Most of people play office server like having fun. I had love of fun last night especially when i owned up Bruce lol and he couldnt even deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruva View Post
    If people dont wanna have fun go to another server like the gungame server or dust 2 server.. :P Its full of unfun ppl! :P
    Hahah S15YO wont be happy with this post Bruce haha.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruva View Post
    Lol, fun... . If people dont wanna have fun go to another server like the gungame server or dust 2 server.. :P Its full of unfun ppl! :P Nothing like office and its good fun admin! HAHA
    DONT be dissin' my dustdm!!! we are the most fun server of the lot! except maybe nilla LAST NIGHT that was cool. pity half the players were DUST 2 players.. didnt see no office loyalists jumping in? haha

jks :P

Fishy

PS Don't be dissin Dust2!!! RAWR!!!

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    Fishy... That's cause they are so loyal to office :P tonight though I better see you on conquest :P if you are online :P

Casual Member
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    MickyVee is on a distinguished road MickyVee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MickyVee     $ 0.00
    Go the office reggs!!!! We have a blast everynight!! Yeah i find that hard to beleive jumper!! Lol

Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    We rock it every night!! That's one reason why I never like to go to other servers I feel like I know everyone on office... Except I can tell when there's new people with one sentence: "hey Carni... Are you a boy or a girl" :/ lol

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Sorry but its too serious to be fun, let me have my quiet rage to myself and I will be happy
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    Squat...why would you play games if you didnt want to have fun though?...(P.S. Thats not an attack its a legitimate question)

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Also nOwindow camping
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    i cant have fun, for some reason i get the most fps lag out of all servers in dtk, which means i cant play to my fullest potential but its ohk! u can ask smiles i can still sit in a corner and camp with golden gun!

Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    Droolz lol Camping is from both sides... I dont like comment on Camping because A. Yeah I sometimes do it when I'm not running through your spawn or popping you guys off from Projector room....And T's seriously need to realise that if you Nade the Window Correctly you can take it over and be in the backyard within acouple of Minutes lol...And We must "Protect" the window due to the fact that if we let those Horrible No Good Terriorists into backyard all they do is camp with scouts and collect us there lol...Camping is on both sides :P...and Hey if people camp to have fun...then so be it :P hahah

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    I dont know, maybe deep down under several layers of pyscosis i really enjoy the rage (not unlike the hulk) or maybe when I am owning the euphoria of that makes me forget about the shitty pwning i mught have just received
    Quote Originally Posted by C4rN1f00L View Post
    Squat...why would you play games if you didnt want to have fun though?...(P.S. Thats not an attack its a legitimate question)

Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    lol V V Good answer...Accepted and you just won 1 MILLION DOLLARS

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Dalistro is on a distinguished road Dalistro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Dalistro     $ 0.00
    Congratulations!!!

lol it seems I'm the first one to actually say congratz!

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Plus no window camping

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Honestly, the general atmosphere on the office server is one of it's drawing cards in my opinion, and that's thanks to the regulars, so good job to all who are regulars. =)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information