+ Reply to Thread

Thread: more rtd on nilla

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 0%
    aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aries     $ 0.00

more rtd on nilla

i have noticed a lot off disappointed players on nilla either missing out on rtd or finding its over too quickly---i personally would like to see it go from 5p.m. to midnight on fridays..would like your feedback on this proposal..

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    +1 I quite enjoy the format.

Obviously negative feedback is always louder than positive, but I'm hearing more "is it over already?" than "thank goodness that's behind us".
    Also seeing a number of users rocking up after 6pm and typing !rtd; still connecting with expectations of an event.

#3 Office: Wednesday Night !rtd
    8:00pm Every Wednesday

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    when rtd was introduced it used to stay for hours but as Cupcake touched upon, the whingers tend to be louder. No issues with making it longer if players are actually vocal about it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    +1 I quite enjoy the format.

Obviously negative feedback is always louder than positive, but I'm hearing more "is it over already?" than "thank goodness that's behind us".
    Also seeing a number of users rocking up after 6pm and typing !rtd; still connecting with expectations of an event.
    yeah i think those who do enjoy the event don't mind it happening and enjoy it for the most part while those who dont really like it are more vocal. That being said i would definitely like it to be longer, as it sometimes feel like it only goes on for like 2-3 maps. Also heard there was an RTD planned for office so im keen for that too
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    rtd is good, if people dont want it tell them to disable it for themselves and let others have their fun

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    All good points, so perhaps try extending for another hour to start with and see how you go.

Even though you have the option not to use !rtd, you are still affected by others using it.

Therefore, keeping it to a happy hour period may be better suited for the server, imo.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Would be good if the hours were changed as a lot of people don't jump on until around 6. I think 6pm-9pm would be ideal.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vartain For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 43

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    +1 for more RTD!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    Would be good if the hours were changed as a lot of people don't jump on until around 6. I think 6pm-9pm would be ideal.

Seconding vartain's comment, speaking as one of those who doesn't get home until 5:45-6:00pm most nights. I often miss it.

Although obviously instead of 6-9, you should look at scheduling 5-8, so that all of the interesting people have to switch over to Office at 8pm for one of our tantalising Friday night events
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-09-20 at 08:56 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Shameless bump to say "Thanks" for extending the 'Nilla rtd!
    I was still able to enjoy it for an hour after getting home from work last night at 6pm, and it seemed to be well received by everyone, except Aries, who has clearly done something recently to piss off Lady Luck.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aries     $ 0.00
    yeah cupcake i do have a few issues at the moment {a farked headset---a cooked modem---lag issues due to erractic wi-fi service---BUT I DID STILL MANAGE TO KNIFE THE MASTER NINJA THOZO

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aries For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    or different days.. im barely home friday nights or weekends...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to shan For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    im barely home friday nights or weekends...
    Clearly not reporting in from Melbourne, I see

Pop into #3 Office on Wednesday nights if you need a mid-week !rtd fix!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information