+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office Event: Throw & Catch

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00

#3 Office Event: Throw & Catch

2020 has been a lonely year for us sports lovers.

Many of us can no longer venture outside to safely play with our balls, or our friends' balls.
    So in association with fun, we're bringing the sports to #3 Office!
    Because we love sports.
    Go sports!

Presenting:

Saturday Night Sports

#3 Office: Throw & Catch

Saturday 19th September
    8pm - 10pm AEST
    10pm - Midnight Kiwi Time

There's just been one small hiccup. Unfortunately it's winter here in Melbourne, and I can't find my balls.
    Luckily for you, I'm not one to allow a small logistical snafu get in the way of some clean family fun, so I've found us some sharp knives to throw, and a crate of highly explosive grenades to catch! What fun!

• Nades with a bigger bang (you can catch these)
    • 6 Throwing Knives (try not to catch these)
    • USP (not throwable)

"Catch Nades" plugin:
    Catch a nade, throw it back!

Due to COVID, this year's professional sporting calendar has been truncated, so in keeping with the theme, maps will be played first-to-40.

Quick Office format: First-To-40

• cs_office
    • cs_office_90s
    • gg_random_office_b2
    • cs_officerescue
    • cs_cookieoffice_2story

Order yourself a pizza, it's time to do SPORTS!

#3 Office: Wednesday Night !rtd
    8:00pm Every Wednesday

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Awesome work Cupcake. Technically though the usp is throwable. Just doesn't do any damage or travel very far. ;P

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Awesome work Cupcake. Technically though the usp is throwable. Just doesn't do any damage or travel very far. ;P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    That's some Olympics level nitpicking right there, magnificent to behold.

Cracking work, Cupcake, count me in (hopefully). I kinda wouldn't mind knowing how to catch a nade though. Do I have to move towards it and hit E to catch or something?
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

My understanding is that physical contact with an airborne grenade will add the grenade to your inventory. In much the same way that a Sticky Nade adheres, a Catch Nade will be added to your inventory.

Someone may want to correct me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Ok so we can't throw the USP very far, can I throw my bullets instead? Firing them from a gun doesn't go well for me..or I spose I'll stick to the nades n' knoives...

Good work Cuppy, watch out Rube, you have a rival.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Keen to play some hot potato with the nades ^_^
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Ok so we can't throw the USP very far, can I throw my bullets instead? Firing them from a gun doesn't go well for me..or I spose I'll stick to the nades n' knoives...

Good work Cuppy, watch out Rube, you have a rival.
    No, I have an imitator. It's the sincerest form of flattery, dontcha know.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Saturday Night Sports, TONIGHT on #3 Office! (Unless you're reading this within 60min of me posting... in which case, it's tomorrow you fool.)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Saturday Night Sports, TONIGHT on #3 Office! (Unless you're reading this within 60min of me posting... in which case, it's tomorrow you fool.)
    On in less than an hour!!!! WTF now i've missed it..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49

OldMateRandy has a spectacular aura about OldMateRandy has a spectacular aura about OldMateRandy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] OldMateRandy     $ 131.00
    I have no idea how this game mode works but I'm keen to find out haha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMateRandy For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

We'll find out in less than one hour!

I wonder if you can catch nades, when you already have a nade in your inventory...

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    I did a lot of throwing, I think I even threw my keys at one point, but I wish others did less catching...and throwing back

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    I would like to make the knife into flashbang a permanent thing for me. I would very much like to be given nades instead of being knifed. nice one, Cupcake
    Last edited by orange; 20-09-20 at 01:03 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I would like to make the knife into flashbang a permanent thing for me. I would very much like to be given nades instead of being knifed. nice one, Cupcake

Haha, glad you enjoyed it! With positive feedback like that, you can be assured we'll give this event another run in the near future

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Haha, glad you enjoyed it! With positive feedback like that, you can be assured we'll give this event another run in the near future
    Orange you nong, what have you done

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00
    Thanks again Cuppy for hosting a fun night last night. Definitely in the spirit of a shortened AFL season. Just disappointed there were not more free kicks paid for holding the nade.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to darijoe For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information