+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TTT Suggestion & idea thread

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Overall activity: 0%

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00

TTT Suggestion & idea thread

Hey guys. This is a thread where players are able to post their suggestions/ideas and/or opinions in regards to TTT. These things may include but aren't limited to; event ideas, feedback, improvements we can make and even suggestions for the TTT item shop (to decrease/increase prices or to add/remove items).

Below is a template you can follow when posting here:

Suggestion/idea:
    Why? (explain your reasoning(s) as to why you want to suggest this):

For map suggestions, feedback, additions or removals please refer to KT's thread here
    --> http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...ap-Suggestions

Please do not hesitate to post your ideas on this thread as all suggestions are welcome. The TTT team will try our best to consider every suggestion/idea you guys have. Thanks a lot and see you all in game.

Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    Thank this Reply if You Would Like the HASTE ROUND to be a feature on TTT

EDIT: Haste round duration is directly proportional to number of players on the server. More players = longer round. Time is further added/removed based on actions (e.g traitor killing detective adds time, inno killing traitor removes time.)
    Last edited by Acid; 20-08-20 at 05:12 PM.

Registered Homosexual
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102

Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ben     $ 160.00
    I propose an alternative acid,

Thank This reply if you would like to make every round a haste round and change it to a 20% chance for a slow round instead.

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Suggestion: decrease cost of knockout tasers from 9000 credits to 4000/5000
    Why: knockout shouldnt cost anywhere near as much as a radar. knockout is a fun mess about item that doesnt get used enough, and isnt overpowered since its only really useful in 1v2-4 situations for the T. IMO T shop doesnt get used as much as it should, and I think lowering knockout cost will encourage players to try out different items.
    Last edited by TayK47; 21-08-20 at 07:42 PM.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Some of these might be a bit controversial but I'd like to bounce some more ideas around and get some conversation going. These are all my opinions so let me know if you disagree. They will probably need some refining;

Suggestion: Remove the rule against camping T room entrances and exits
    Why: I've mentioned this before, and since I hate T rooms so much I'm going to bring it up again. I find that T room use is just plain boring, in particular on innocent motel and closequarters. It forces Innocents into hiding, dragging rounds out when T's have to search every nook and cranny of the map, every bathroom, every hallway or behind every door. Don't even get me started on late game. Watching Traitors on innocentmotel jump from oneway window to oneway window, waiting for Innos to be dumb enough walk past. Or the persistent Traitors on closequarters whiffing every AWP/dak shot, jumping between the main window to flood room, waiting.

It shouldn't be so easy to enter T room, as once a player is in there its basically free kills. It should be a battle to claim T room as the advantages (one-ways, rotation, traps, etc) shouldn't come for free. there should also be a risk associated with exiting the T room. All these advantages can be balanced by the risk of being caught at a tele or other T room exits.
    removing this rule will not only reduce the effectiveness of one-ways but also potentially help with delaying by discouraging the use of T room altogether.

I understand that It might encourage players to camp the T room even more so I'd like to hear some other opinions on this one since I tend to avoid using the T room altogether.

Note: writing this out at 12 am has made me see some negatives to this but ♥♥♥♥ it. Also, has anyone tested/know much about the T room window wall penetration on innocentmotel? I may be wrong but it seems like shooting back is pretty pointless as I think Innos are practically sneezing on the T's. Am curious bout that one.

Suggestion: Give detectives Kevlar at the round start (remove from !shop), but still let them buy Helm in !shop (increase helm price from 500-1000)
    Why: In the current state, getting the detective role is just seen as an innocent who starts with a taser and can buy a DNA scanner. In early map rounds, when players are still accumulating credits, the detectives pose no real threat to the traitor team as they can't afford DNA or extra tasers. even spawning with a taser isn't a huge advantage as, unless the T is AFK, Traitors who are near detectives early game can simply run away. detectives should be targets. They should be important roles that scare traitors despite the detectives' skill. Having Kevlar will spice up the detective role and make it more interesting and fun, putting more pressure on T's to either land their headshots, or gun them down swiftly.

Some might think Kevlar won't make a difference but Id like to see what effect it has on players' attitudes toward the detective role and its importance.

Thankyou for coming to my Tayktalk
    Last edited by TayK47; 23-08-20 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Spelling xx

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    Suggestion: Make rounds go for 3:30 instead of 4:30
    Why: As rounds going for longer than 3mins 30 always have an innocent camping or a traitor delaying, this would make the rounds a lot faster as t's will have to start shooting asap, also it will make the game less boring. #bhopadminsstilllovettt
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thanks TayK for these great suggestions and I guess Prophet. We will be discussing all this as soon as possible and will let everyone know once a verdict is achieved on whether or not we implement these ideas
    Last edited by Acid; 23-08-20 at 04:08 PM.
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

matt tags
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    Increase distance traitor buttons can be pressed. Currently you have to be right next to it for work. This breaks map like princesscraft which require you to be right next to the creeper button to press rather than far away.
    default setting:
    g_cDistance = AutoExecConfig_CreateConVar("traitor_secrets_dista nce", "90.0", "Maximal distance from player to the button. 0 to disable it");
    https://github.com/TroubleInTerroris...tor_secrets.sp
    Last edited by Matt_; 28-08-20 at 04:17 PM.

ttt map exploiter
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 14
    WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WhatName     $ 0.00
    suggestion: Decrease the price of the deagle to 2000/2500
    why: The deagle shouldn't be the same price as a awp or anywhere near a fully automatic rifle (ak) yes it does de 1 deag but spamming it is so inaccurate and it only has 7 bullets in a mag.
    Last edited by WhatName; 25-09-20 at 09:11 PM. Reason: grammar is bad

If you need some help with ttt PM me or message me on discord at What Name?#9002

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhatName For This Useful Post:

<3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 121
    quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] quez     $ 0.00
    Suggestion: Add back the ballistic shield.
    Why: The shield has good protection and is not at all OP if you make the point price high and people can shoot through the gap where your head is. If someone is trying to AWP you, you can pull your shield out since they will most likely aim for your chest or stomach and not your head.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quez For This Useful Post:

<3
    quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Suggestion: Remove the map ar_concrete.
    Why: The map is so horrendous and without a doubt is one of, or the worst map on TTT.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quez For This Useful Post:

Registered Homosexual
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102

Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ben     $ 160.00
    Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    Why: The map is so horrendous and without a doubt is one of, or the worst map on TTT.
    I actually rather like concrete, its a good medium size map, with no hard to find spots, and a layout that does not cause half the round to be simply searching, while still providing plenty of cover for t's to be t's. This map is in my opinion an actually decent addition to the map pool, while not being the best map it is very far from the worst.

Edit: also, if you are requesting a map to be removed (or added) try to actually provide some reasoning behind your decision, not just "the map sucks", as this is not helpful at all. Provide feedback on what is wrong with the map, so that the admins can use that information to help in adding new maps in the future.
    Last edited by Ben; 13-10-20 at 12:02 AM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Yeah what sneaky said ^^^

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    Sugestion:
    Bring back fake bodies

plz and thank you

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DOGGER For This Useful Post:

K.
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] PotassiumK     $ 0.00
    Do you even play anymore

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PotassiumK For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 102
    JTWOLF will become famous soon enough JTWOLF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

JTWOLF     $ 0.00
    Decrease the price of the silent awp. You can only get 2 kills with it and it costs 5000 credits. I don't think anyone ever buys it, as it's very pricey for what you get out if it. May as well spend a little bit more, buy a following missle and most of the times get at least two kills without any effort. Perhaps decrease the price to 3000.

Also is there any way we could customize our own shops? By this I mean, adjusting the location of items in the shop and which number we press to buy them. It's a pain sometimes as a T having to scroll to the 3rd page and then press a random number to buy the item you want. There are a lot of traitor items and I'm probably only ever gonna buy a few of them. It would be great if I could set health shot as 1, following missle as 2, m4a1 as 3, silent awp as 4, all available on the first page of the shop.

Lastly, prehaps trial out the heavy armour which is available on a few of the other ttt servers. Detectives and Traitors are able to purchase heavy armour, which makes them harder to kill, but decreases moving speed and doesn't allow the use of heavy rifles, so you must use smgs, shot guns or pistols. It wouldn't be overpowered for traitors as the Detectives have access to it also. It's also an instant kos (if you're not a detective) and you are seen with heavy armour, as innos don't have access to it. It would need to cost a fair bit though, maybe 8k?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JTWOLF For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Iirc t shops are not customisable, it is up to the plugin creator.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sbeveda     $ 0.00
    suggestion: enable team damage after the round has ended, but this will not have an impact on credits or score. Just because funny

<3
    Total Donations For

also known as "allow rdm when a round ends"

<3
    Total Donations For

I would love to imagine a lobby full of three traitors that are juggernauts

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information