+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office: Scouty McStabberson

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

#3 Office: Scouty McStabberson

Puhreeeesenting

Everyones favourite annoying underpowered popgun
    Scouts
    if that's your thing

and

Knives
    if it isn't

along with

Low Grav
    &
    Mystery Skins

Because why not. Who needs reasons. In fact, let's chuck in 20
    throwing knives per spawn as well. Ya know, keep things fresh.

#3, Office
    Friday 3rd July 2020
    AEST 8pm to 10pm

I want to live forever. So far so good.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    Love the presentation Rubi; you should do professional event posters. You know, if anyone is allowed to host an IRL event ever again.

20x throwing knives, low grav, no sidearms... this is going to be a beautiful disaster.

#3 Office: Wednesday Night !rtd
    8:00pm Every Wednesday

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Flying Scout-a-thon...… woooohoooo. What a b'day present. Cheers for this one Rubi.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    20 throwing knives?! I’m 20x more scared of Psycho now :O
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAsian View Post
    20 throwing knives?! I’m 20x more scared of Psycho now :O
    I am reliably informed that the only thing that can kill Psycho armed with 20 throwing knives is a scout. Let me know how it goes for you

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
    aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aSaP     $ 0.00
    Have had the privilege of playing a avery similar event in the the past and I can assure you it is great fun ,,, will be a blast

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    20 knoives, I loike knoives m8

Who needs a scout...

Total Donations For

On tonight!

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    a most auspicious event
    lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    a most auspicious event
    You nong, it was scoutspicious not awpspicious, actually it was more stabspicious...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Har har har, the punnage is daritastic.

Ok I have a feedback request to anyone who attended the event - I'd *really* like to know your thoughts, positive or critical, on the addition of extra throwing knives to the scouts and knives event. Do you think they added or detracted to the gameplay?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    the fact that I could change my knife into a fish definitely added to the experience for me. Scouts 'n' Trouts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    I'd say detracted. 5 knives would have been better imo. But the skins were confusing as hell. I'd take the 20 throwers over those skins again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    I enjoyed the event as it was, the low gravity, without a pistol the number of throwing knives was fine for me and the maps used were good choices.

However, unless the event is based only on the FFA mode I'd suggest to forego future events with similar skins again... imo.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    +1 Throwing Knives: having 20x lets you play fast-and-loose; going for long-shots was a good chuckle
    +1 Low Gravity: It's just hilarious, and it ruins the muscle-memory for knife-pros, which levels the playing field nicely
    +1 Scouts: Nothing further to add
    -1 Skins: I would have really enjoyed more distinct skins. Especially in FFA, where throwing knives don't work against teammates, it's useful to know the difference

Overall, bloody good show chaps! Enjoyed muchly.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information