+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office Event: An open and shut case

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

#3 Office Event: An open and shut case

2 HOURS
    1 MAP
    0 P90's

#3, Office
    Friday 26th June
    AEST 8pm-10pm

Knives, Nades, Pistols & Subby's (-1)

Don't let the door hit your rear on the way out. In fact, best not let the door hit you anywhere...
    Last edited by Rubicon; 19-06-20 at 10:28 PM.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00
    I like the way the doors are framed. There may be lots of knobs, but these puns are way too unhinged even for me.

A nice collection of weaponry for this event. I guess I will be practicing without a P90 this coming week ahead of this!

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    Love what you're doing with the place. I spat out a little tea when I scrolled down to the concert poster.

Can anyone else see this becoming a D'eagle event? Feel like taking it one step further, and packing them away in the attic with the P90s?

#3 Office: Wednesday Night !rtd
    8:00pm Every Wednesday

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    I'm in...but don't lock the door yet

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Love what you're doing with the place. I spat out a little tea when I scrolled down to the concert poster.

Can anyone else see this becoming a D'eagle event? Feel like taking it one step further, and packing them away in the attic with the P90s?
    I didn't think of that, we'll have to see what happens this time and adjust future events accordingly. I don't think this map is overly conducive to careful aiming (which is why I like it) but we'll see...

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00

Please don't take my Deagle away :'(
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

Delicious Treat

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAsian View Post
    Please don't take my Deagle away :'(

Stop pointing it at my face, and I don't think we'll have a problem

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Alright guys, count the number of times you kill each other during this event and I will either remove the deagle for a forthcoming event or have one based around it, depending on who wins. Don't tell each other your scores and message me after the event with your kill count.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 23-06-20 at 07:18 PM.

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Alright guys, count the number of times you kill each other during this event and I will either remove the deagle for a forthcoming event or have one based around it, depending on who wins. Don't tell each other your scores and message me after the event with your kill count.
    Ahhhh that won't be necessary as i won't be present for this event unfortunately :c

Stop pointing it at my face, and I don't think we'll have a problem
    So you're saying body shots will be okay?

Total Donations For

Spoilsport.

Total Donations For

On tonight, folks!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

That map, those weapons - good formula

Once again, compliments to the chef!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Cheers mate!

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Oh, and when you wake up - the server gun restrictions are still active

Edit: Now lifted.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 27-06-20 at 09:25 AM.

Total Donations For

Squall has to turn it all off manually, we can't expect the poor bugger to be there on the dot every single Friday. Or maybe we should, is there a complaints forum ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information