+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make credit gifting a thing

ttt map exploiter
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WhatName     $ 0.00

Make credit gifting a thing

I am here to say i want to be able to gift credits to other players if i am like not able to buy a taser i give my creds to someone who is close so they can or someone could give you creds so you could buy a med shot.

If you need some help with ttt PM me or message me on discord at What Name?#9002

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhatName For This Useful Post:

K.
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK has much to be proud of PotassiumK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] PotassiumK     $ 0.00
    Think this is a great idea

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PotassiumK For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    CrackChef is on a distinguished road CrackChef's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] CrackChef     $ 0.00
    This is an amazing idea
    EDIT: After keeping a close eye on this thread, i would like to retract my statement, but still thing it's an interesting concept, maybe for an event of some sorts? Or even a T item that steals credits from people!
    Last edited by CrackChef; 14-06-20 at 10:56 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrackChef For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    I have mixed opinions on this. I feel like it may pose a disruption to the communicational aspect of the gamemode. Just imagine the amount of mic spam due to people begging for credits. players get 800 credits for IDing bodies so when someone needs under 800 credits you could sacrifice for the greater good of the innocents.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    CrackChef is on a distinguished road CrackChef's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] CrackChef     $ 0.00
    while true, it also gives the admins something to do *kappa*

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    It sounds nice but it'd be a hassle and annoying to give credits for something you can get by playing rounds.
    Considering if you were super fat with credits, you could buy ID's for a large majority and everyone else can do something similar to kos the T's at the end which wouldn't seem cool.
    Besides, giving credits to someone like Pinochet for example.... :|

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Plus, funneling credits would be really unfun. T items cost X credits for a reason, if all traitors could just feed credits into the best player items like radar would become pretty strong. Detectives as well would likely be able to buy DNA scanner every round if people actually discuss it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

ttt map exploiter
    WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ok yeah if i really think about it that would be a issue

ttt map exploiter
    Total Donations For

I have had a think about it and we should put a limit that isn't too big or to little

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    to be fair though, as bear said, t's can funnel credits, however none of the t items are a guaranteed win, like a radar just shows where people are, if innocents play smarter then they do now, its easy to win as an inno. I think gifting credits is an amazing idea, should be a feature. great idea what name

edit: as pass said also, if people are stacked with credits make the items in the shop more expensive, then if someone has credits and can trust their fellow innos they can then buy id's for 2 maybe 3 innos, would make games more interesting in my opinion, t's can stack credits and so can innos, I just think then the detective scanner should be more expensive and all innocents would have to contribute in paying, would make the game more skillful in my opinion
    Last edited by Prophet; 15-06-20 at 05:17 PM.
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    ttt is a roleplay game that mimics the game of mafia. i wonder if adding this will change the game from mafia to something that resembles something like monopoly in the sense that people will focus on building credit wealth rather than eliminating the t's as the game should be played.

noise and chat pollution is pretty bad as is, i wonder what this would do to the already mic spammy environment ttt usually is

Professional Old Man
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 22
    GamingGrandpa will become famous soon enough GamingGrandpa will become famous soon enough GamingGrandpa's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GamingGrandpa     $ 0.00
    I think if this does become a thing it should be limited to to somewhere between 1000 and 1500 credits/round so you can't instantly stack someone else and make it much harder on the Ts, but I definitely like the idea of gifting credits
    |GRANDPA EYES|

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 138
    _Ponz_ is on a distinguished road _Ponz_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] _Ponz_     $ 0.00
    Some problems

1. One problem is that it would allow donation between Innocents and traitors and vice versa. This allow a new way of teaming though credit. If 2 friends decide to always donate to the T among them that would be against the rules. It would also be hard to enforce similar to ghosting without rdming.

2. Another problem is dead players donating to alive ones as it would unfair to give advantages to alive players as they have died removing them and there influence from that round. This is a problem dependent on if it should be allowed of not.

3.I am also concerned with groups emerging out of favoritism or memes rather than strategic interest. having a group of people who willing to donate to each other over outsides conveys an advantage to those players and therefore a disadvantage to outsiders. People who are meming might try to encourage rule breaking by paying players to rdm or bribing Innocents to not look or not call KOS on Traitors which would be against the rules presumably. another example might be paying the player closest to acid to taze her at the start of the round which not against the rules exacerbates favoritism against acid which is contrary to spirit of TTT.

Solution to these problems might be to limit donating to the living but this only solves 2 . A way to solve 1 and partially 3 is to limit donation to proven players of one group and traitors of another. this does not run into the problem of giving Innocents intel based on donations and removing the ability to donate to other team.

Thank you for reading my essay

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Another thing this likely is within the realm of the TTT plugin and likely means a suggestion would need to be lodged to the creator, rather than here.

(I could be totally wrong on this, it just has been a common occurrence in the past in suggestions.)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    A taser isn't expensive, just id bodies, also not liking the idea of players simping for credits every round.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Can you buy me a health shot please Jub
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    Lmao Cindy is actually the simp
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281

SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SirJanus     $ 61.80
    my main issue would be that every detective on every round would have a dna scanner since innos would just donate them all their credits
    CPU:Ryzen 5 2600
    MOBO::GIGABYTE B450 Aorus M
    RAM:2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence 2400
    PSU:Corsair VS450 .
    GPU:EVGA GTX 970 FTW+
    HDD:WD BLUE 2TB
    SSD: Kingston A400 240GB

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    Can you buy me a health shot please Jub
    Only if you clean your room and finish your vegetables.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    just dont eat the wheelchairs. they hurt. speaking from a friend of a friends experience

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information