+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office Event: I'll be buk

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

#3 Office Event: I'll be buk

Office: Civil War

Episode 3: I'll be buk

“The chickens rose from the ashes of the civil war. Their struggle to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle will not be fought in the future. It will be fought here, in our present. Tonight.”

Following the vicious battle between the chicken factions, both sides retreated to lick their wounds. Lacking the strength to continue the conflict themselves, they began to breed chickens for warfare, combining size with strength and intelligence with ferocity, improving the genes with each generation until their dreams of obtaining the perfect chook had been realised. Once the factional war had come to its inevitable bloody conclusion, the winners began to export their battle-chooks to external players. The network of chickens spread across the globe, with governments, multi-national companies and militias using them as proxy soldiers. They spread into homes, replacing dogs and burglar alarms, into shopping centres, as security guards, into police forces, as SWAT teams and crowd control. They were everywhere - unavoidable, inescapable, and deadly. Information travelled at the speed of flight, and the chickens began to learn at a geometric rate.

The chickens became self-aware at 2.14am Australian Eastern Standard Time, August 29th, 2027. In a panic, the humans tried to cull the numbers down. The chickens fought back, with enormous flocks forming into what the humans named newclucker missiles, which descended on cities across the globe and wreaked carnage wherever they landed. Stripped of defences, disorganized and demoralized, the humans fell back into networks of tunnels hidden from their enemies and launched a guerilla war, striking strategic coops and feed lots under the leadership of a charismatic soldier named John Connor. Realising that the humans could not be defeated and unable to locate this leader, the chickens resolved to invent a time machine through which they could send some chooks to kill Connor’s mother before he was born, neutralizing the threat and bringing a victorious end to the war. Having learned about the time machine, John Connor staged an attack upon the facility and successfully sent a squad through the portal with instructions to capture the first generation chicken breed stock and have an enjoyable evening roast meal with nice crispy roasties and extra gravy. With mission accomplished and the oven on, the squad sharpened their knives.

Unbeknownst to them, the chickens had already sent through a unit of battlechooks to kill John Connor’s mother. Bred to blend in with the human population, the chooks were impossible to spot without trained Rottweilers or the ability to see a six-foot chicken with a bag of straw shaped like a human strapped to its back, and slid with ease into prewar society. Alerted to the danger by a convoluted plot device involving numerous timelines which will cause arguments amongst nerds until The Matrix is rolled out, the battlechooks diverted from their original mission and prepared to mount a rescue…

The chook is powerful. Versatile. Indestructible. It can’t be reasoned with. It can’t be bargained with. It feels no pity, no remorse, no pain, no fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever. This chook is called…

THE INCUBATOR

#3, Office
    Friday 19th June
    AEST 8pm - 10pm

M249
    M4
    Mac10
    mp5
    M3 Shotgun
    Auto Shotgun
    Deagle
    Glock
    USP
    Nades & Knives

CT's with Incubator skins

The future is in your stumpy little wings
    Last edited by Rubicon; 10-06-20 at 06:20 PM.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Overall activity: 99.8%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Newclucker missiles. I'm still crying from that one. We unleashed a beast making you admin Rubi. Very entertaining read yet again, and i'm looking forward to this one. Sounds fun. Newclucker missiles!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I wish I'd found a way to work in "skynest", I only just thought of it. Damn. What a missed opportunity.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 09-06-20 at 01:46 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Looks like a rewrite might be in order Rubi. "John Connor decided to send the captured newclucker missile right up skynests backside" or some such. Priceless mate. Keep up the good work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 242

PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] PopsRevenge     $ 200.00
    And Skynest turned the air fowl....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PopsRevenge For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    I have high eggspectations for next week's event! I'm not sure I completely understand the finer points, but I'm happy to wing it. Together we will unite with the adminestration, fight tooth & claw, and smother those despeckable resistance forces.

Let's put this poultry in motion...

(Pops, Walker; don't egg Rubi on, he clearly thinks he's a comedi-hen. A real nesty piece of work.)

#3 Office: Wednesday Night !rtd
    8:00pm Every Wednesday

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Oh my God, what have I started.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Chuck, bloody poms, it's chook!

The puns are flying, and Darijoe the pun master hasn't even commented yet, wait for it...

I haven't read it all yet Rube, saving it for my bed time read, but I'm sure it's as awesome as the previous instalments.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Chuck, bloody poms, it's chook!

The puns are flying, and Darijoe the pun master hasn't even commented yet, wait for it...

I haven't read it all yet Rube, saving it for my bed time read, but I'm sure it's as awesome as the previous instalments.
    Oh really, old boy, every spin-off ex-Dominion that's separated from the Mother Country sets itself up with quirky spelling to show how big and different and independent it is, I can hardly be expected to keep up with all of them now, can I? "Chook" isn't even in the Oxford English Dictionary for goodness' sake.

Nevertheless, I shall pander to your colourful requirements and adjust the text accordingly. The things up with which I have to put.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator

Total Donations For

https://gamebanana.com/skins/112977
    Awesome skin for the event if it could be used.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    https://gamebanana.com/skins/112977
    Awesome skin for the event if it could be used.

+1 if you can make it work! An eggseptional choice

Total Donations For

Oh heck, I'll have to ask. Good find.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    This is starting to sound like a fowl event coming up.

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo View Post
    This is starting to sound like a fowl event coming up.

What we think we'll look like:

What we'll actually look like:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

It bothers me that you knew where to find those.

Total Donations For

This Friday, folks. Tickets at the door and there is a dress code.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

My body is ready.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Interesting technique...

Total Donations For

On tonight!

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Last edited by Cupcake; 19-06-20 at 10:43 AM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information