+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotation Events Bonanza #2 (5 days of Events!)

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Thumbs up Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotation Events Bonanza #2 (5 days of Events!)

Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotation Events Bonanza #2 (5 days of Events!)

Event 1: HeadHunter's Paradise (AKA What is wrong with rego??? )

What
    Headshot only mode will be enabled.

p.s this might just be a ruse to catch all the suspected hackers

When
    6pm AEST Monday 1st June

Where
    Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotation 100TICK: 45.121.211.55:27053

Event 2: Ultimate Switcheroo

What
    Expect intense gameplay with this event as the tables are turned! CT's will spawn in T spawn and T's will spawn in CT spawn. Will the CT's be able to defuse the bomb with the disadvantage and will the T's be able to stop the hostage rescue with CT's spawning right on the hostages. Default maps will be used for this event (e.g Dust2, Office , etc)

When
    6pm AEST Tuesday 2nd June

Where

Event 3: Clutch or Cluck

What
    Whenever a player is the last man standing on his/her team and 2 or more players of the opposite team are alive, the last man standing will be presented with a choice : Clutch or Cluck?

If he/she chooses to Clutch (i.e take on the other team):
    -He/she will be given extra HP
    -If he/she wins, they will get extra HP next round
    -If he/she loses, they will be set on fire next round

If he/she chooses to Cluck (i.e chicken out):
    -He/she will be turned into a near invisible chicken with 1HP which can only use a knife
    -He/she will remain a chicken next round regardless of winning or losing this round.

When
    6pm AEST Wednesday 3rd June

Where

Event 4: My Mind on My Money Version 2.0

What
    Players will start with $16000 on map start HOWEVER players will lose a certain amount of money for each shot they miss.

When
    6pm AEST Thursday 4th June

Where

Event 5: Fear The Reaper

What
    When a team-mate dies , his/her soul will become visible over their body. Alive team-mates can press CTRL+E on the soul to revive them - this takes 6 seconds and during this time the team-mate reviving cannot attack (the dead team-mate gets respawned at the soul location). On the flip side, enemy players can 'steal' the souls of dead enemies by doing the same thing so they cannot be revived.

When
    6pm - 8pm AEST Friday 5th June

Where

Last edited by Squall; 04-06-20 at 02:09 PM.

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Mav's gonna have a field day with the 3rd event bloody chicken hah!

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    A big week for nilla, some great events there Squall!!

I gotta say this guy is dodgy as for HS!!

And who will have the most coveted Soul to claim, Squall's, Krez or that dastardly dakdaker Darijoe?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by PigSy View Post

And who will have the most coveted Soul to claim, Squall's, Krez or that dastardly dakdaker Darijoe?
    Static + HS Event = 100 - 0 ratio lmao

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00

I think you'll find most of the Misc Games 6 crew roll with the Headshots, I might not be as high up as Static but this event might give me an excuse to actually try on the server.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Overall activity: 0%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    looks like a bit of fun, awsome

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00

No need to worry Pigsy, I'll be using the deagle to give everyone a fair advantage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    No need to worry Pigsy, I'll be using the deagle to give everyone a fair advantage
    It's not a fair advantage when its arguably your best gun.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    To me he's the Lebanese Terminator. It's that thing where he's just walking after you, and you're trying to run away, you're trying to get away, but you know he's just never going to stop, the guy's a machine.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Lebanese

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    To me he's the Lebanese Terminator. It's that thing where he's just walking after you, and you're trying to run away, you're trying to get away, but you know he's just never going to stop, the guy's a machine.
    StaticAUS is such an overrated player, I saw him at a foodland in Campbelltown yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Headhunters Event tonight starting at 6pm AEST !!

Don't fear as all Misc 6 lads including Le Krez will only have a glock to use.. Game On

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Headhunters Event tonight starting at 6pm AEST !!

Don't fear as all Misc 6 lads including Le Krez will only have a glock to use.. Game On
    Even with a glock, Bento melts. :V

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00
    Trying to contain my excitement about tonight's first event. I'll try not to let it go to my.... head ��

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darijoe For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew

Total Donations For

Tonight's Event on nilla will surely razzle & dazzle your brain

Spawning at the wrong end will mean traditional game strats are out the window!!

Monkey Crew

Total Donations For

See you on Nilla at 6pm for 'Clutch or Cluck' Event ladies and germs

Will You Be the HERO!!

Will you be set on fire or will you run around the map slashing, clucking and cackling

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    I've never been on this server, but tonight's event sounds interesting; you may have convinced me to pop in for a looksie tonight!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239

blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] blackmaverick     $ 80.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Mav's gonna have a field day with the 3rd event bloody chicken hah!
    Hahahaha

32. The Following User Says Thank You to blackmaverick For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew

Total Donations For

Who's going to be hovering over your dead corpse tonight?

An angel or the reaper?

Sounds like a blast, see you on nilla for the event tonight!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Cheers for the event Squall, we had a great turnout during the week.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information