+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Achievement Unlocked End of the Line

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Overall activity: 0%
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00

Achievement Unlocked End of the Line

After looking at other people stepping down threads for ideas on how to start this i decided to just say my time has come.
    It has been a good run but it is time to step down.
    The journey of [BoTM]267811:
    I joined DTK on the 12th of February and I believe it was my first csgo community I ever joined on my toaster of a laptop.
    After a few months playing on Trouble in RDM Town, I started spending more and more time on it gaining not only points for the leaderboard, but also meeting some pretty cool guys who had pretty cool tags that have now become friends fit for gaming. The very cool and very handsome man known as Ham, the loreowl himself was one of them. But with the good, comes the bad smelly people, one being a person called Boarding who follows me around now like a lost dog and is VERY ugly and annoying XD.
    After spending more and more time on the server, I was told by an Ex-admin known back then as Lobster to go for admin. I didn’t really think much of it as I was still 15 years old and in high school, but as I thought of the idea I decided if I was going to keep playing this server I might as well apply for admin. So after 4 months of being a neo I was accepted and became one of the JA’s of TTT.
    Before becoming admin I did still get to participate in multiple fun and memorable things for example the time the Neos won against the SA/Councils in the Interrank then lost every single game after that, Or the time where TTT vs’d Bhop in server v server and got 16-0’d, although we got straight up de_storyed we did however have fun, smashing zombies everytime in S v S.
    TTT has changed a lot during the time I have been admin, with the only thing never changing is the constant amount of new players that show up and become regulars or get banned for being idiot. So after 4 years it’s time to say goodbye. I've done a lot in those 4 years, achieving top 10 on the server with a combined play time of almost 58 days.
    Now for the part where I say thanks to everyone but also a special thanks to some certain people:

Krez: Hey Bento when are we playing the league of legends?
    Bento: Thanks Krez for everything you’ve done for the server and also helping us decide on the next SA when the time came.
    Mintymints: Honestly I am surprised you haven’t gone for Admin yet you’d make a good fit for it I’d +1 it if you actually went for it, hope your TTT classes have been going well.
    Shadowgrit: Thanks Shadow for being the SA when I was JA.
    Matt: We’re the same person so goodbye Matt
    Boarding: Can’t believe I haven’t unfriended you yet, it’s a shame all your relationships ended but this one bud.
    Pyra: I’m glad to see Tyler1 still on the server after all this time, keep it going. Although you were SA for a short amount of time compared to the others i’ve had you’ll probably end up better than them with you
    Ham: Hello Rajesh you are a cool guy with cool gaming skills, Rajesh makes people laugh because he makes fun of smelly people like Boarding, I hope Rajesh and I can keep gaming other games that isn’t Csgo, I am looking forward to watching you main vayne. Thank you Rajesh. From your good friend botm
    Cal:you trigger me more than you know it. I swear you and pyra are the same person, both get triggered easily. Oh and you triggered me that much to make me leave.
    Potassium: Try not to grab the extension cord out next time we play golf with friends
    K. : you are the biggest troll i’ve ever met. “We aren’t inting we are just fumigating till late game"
    Squall: Thanks for everything, keeping the admin team in line, adding new features into TTT the list goes on so thanks.
    Ajay Tech: I hated your YOU jokes
    Aj: Yeah you’re alright i guess
    Cuffeh: Thanks for accepting all my apps without you i wouldn’t have been an admin.
    Life: Thanks, for dealing with me when I first started out on TTT
    Cindy: Dai Lou Hit those Fat Angs to get out of bronze in TFT
    JubJub: Congrats Jub you are now the oldest running admin so congrats on the title and keep going
    Knifey: Thanks for teaching me PoE.
    Bob: you killed zombies I heard
    Amy: you suck at surfing bring back surf facility
    Frendly: When are we going for CC's?
    Chase: Thanks for teaching me Dota even though league is much better
    Brittyboy/Dark Necessities: What a guy are actual 10/10 guy
    Cody: Stop inting my jungle
    Jumbo: UwU whats this
    Some forgotten people:
    Mugens
    Connor
    Sharkfood

Lobster/rex
    And others.
    Thanks for everything. Now leave me a nice message.
    Last edited by matthew267811; 25-05-20 at 06:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    I was going to say something nice then you were just rude to me.

#notmymatthew

In all seriousness we had some good times as admins together, cheers.

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    where was my mention :C
    kidding.
    Good luck matthew where ever you decide to venture off <3

matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    I was going to say something nice then you were just rude to me.

#notmymatthew

In all seriousness we had some good times as admins together, cheers.
    yeah no kidding, from the time props were enabled and we'd acccidentally whacked each other with it, or the time it was only 4 admin active or the time you launched me accross the map with a prop all were good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pass View Post
    where was my mention :C
    kidding.
    Good luck matthew where ever you decide to venture off <3
    TBH I forgot a lot of people but you know you were a great admin when you were admin and a good gamer when we game.

Dust Rat
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 32

Madleb will become famous soon enough Madleb's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Madleb     $ 375.00
    sad to see you go

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    petition to have canyon code changed to 267811

TheRiddler that doesn't Riddle
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 332

The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The_Riddler     $ 10.00
    Welcome to the retired life mate, she will treat you well. Well done on serving the community for so long for the times you were on.

Mandatory joke of you not mentioning me and threatening to kill you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Riddler For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The_Riddler View Post
    Welcome to the retired life mate, she will treat you well. Well done on serving the community for so long for the times you were on.

Mandatory joke of you not mentioning me and threatening to kill you
    thanks hahaha. tbh when i was thinking of people to mention your name actually came up fiddler but i completely forgot when writting it since it was going to be about how i kept calling you the fiddler

11. The Following User Says Thank You to matthew267811 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information