+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Achievement Unlocked End of the Line

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Overall activity: 0%
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00

Achievement Unlocked End of the Line

After looking at other people stepping down threads for ideas on how to start this i decided to just say my time has come.
    It has been a good run but it is time to step down.
    The journey of [BoTM]267811:
    I joined DTK on the 12th of February and I believe it was my first csgo community I ever joined on my toaster of a laptop.
    After a few months playing on Trouble in RDM Town, I started spending more and more time on it gaining not only points for the leaderboard, but also meeting some pretty cool guys who had pretty cool tags that have now become friends fit for gaming. The very cool and very handsome man known as Ham, the loreowl himself was one of them. But with the good, comes the bad smelly people, one being a person called Boarding who follows me around now like a lost dog and is VERY ugly and annoying XD.
    After spending more and more time on the server, I was told by an Ex-admin known back then as Lobster to go for admin. I didn’t really think much of it as I was still 15 years old and in high school, but as I thought of the idea I decided if I was going to keep playing this server I might as well apply for admin. So after 4 months of being a neo I was accepted and became one of the JA’s of TTT.
    Before becoming admin I did still get to participate in multiple fun and memorable things for example the time the Neos won against the SA/Councils in the Interrank then lost every single game after that, Or the time where TTT vs’d Bhop in server v server and got 16-0’d, although we got straight up de_storyed we did however have fun, smashing zombies everytime in S v S.
    TTT has changed a lot during the time I have been admin, with the only thing never changing is the constant amount of new players that show up and become regulars or get banned for being idiot. So after 4 years it’s time to say goodbye. I've done a lot in those 4 years, achieving top 10 on the server with a combined play time of almost 58 days.
    Now for the part where I say thanks to everyone but also a special thanks to some certain people:

Krez: Hey Bento when are we playing the league of legends?
    Bento: Thanks Krez for everything you’ve done for the server and also helping us decide on the next SA when the time came.
    Mintymints: Honestly I am surprised you haven’t gone for Admin yet you’d make a good fit for it I’d +1 it if you actually went for it, hope your TTT classes have been going well.
    Shadowgrit: Thanks Shadow for being the SA when I was JA.
    Matt: We’re the same person so goodbye Matt
    Boarding: Can’t believe I haven’t unfriended you yet, it’s a shame all your relationships ended but this one bud.
    Pyra: I’m glad to see Tyler1 still on the server after all this time, keep it going. Although you were SA for a short amount of time compared to the others i’ve had you’ll probably end up better than them with you
    Ham: Hello Rajesh you are a cool guy with cool gaming skills, Rajesh makes people laugh because he makes fun of smelly people like Boarding, I hope Rajesh and I can keep gaming other games that isn’t Csgo, I am looking forward to watching you main vayne. Thank you Rajesh. From your good friend botm
    Cal:you trigger me more than you know it. I swear you and pyra are the same person, both get triggered easily. Oh and you triggered me that much to make me leave.
    Potassium: Try not to grab the extension cord out next time we play golf with friends
    K. : you are the biggest troll i’ve ever met. “We aren’t inting we are just fumigating till late game"
    Squall: Thanks for everything, keeping the admin team in line, adding new features into TTT the list goes on so thanks.
    Ajay Tech: I hated your YOU jokes
    Aj: Yeah you’re alright i guess
    Cuffeh: Thanks for accepting all my apps without you i wouldn’t have been an admin.
    Life: Thanks, for dealing with me when I first started out on TTT
    Cindy: Dai Lou Hit those Fat Angs to get out of bronze in TFT
    JubJub: Congrats Jub you are now the oldest running admin so congrats on the title and keep going
    Knifey: Thanks for teaching me PoE.
    Bob: you killed zombies I heard
    Amy: you suck at surfing bring back surf facility
    Frendly: When are we going for CC's?
    Chase: Thanks for teaching me Dota even though league is much better
    Brittyboy/Dark Necessities: What a guy are actual 10/10 guy
    Cody: Stop inting my jungle
    Jumbo: UwU whats this
    Some forgotten people:
    Mugens
    Connor
    Sharkfood

Lobster/rex
    And others.
    Thanks for everything. Now leave me a nice message.
    Last edited by matthew267811; 25-05-20 at 06:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

Casual Member
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Joshzom1 will become famous soon enough Joshzom1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Joshzom1     $ 10.00
    Not even a mention I’m disappointed you inting dog.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshzom1 For This Useful Post:

Pro Golfer
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 223
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Caramel will become famous soon enough Caramel will become famous soon enough Caramel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Caramel     $ 10.00
    no longer an admin , now your just a D boi trapped in light

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Caramel For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 83
    KaL22 is a jewel in the rough KaL22 is a jewel in the rough KaL22 is a jewel in the rough KaL22 is a jewel in the rough KaL22's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] KaL22     $ 0.00
    "Cal:you trigger me more than you know it. I swear you and pyra are the same person, both get triggered easily. Oh and you triggered me that much to make me leave."

Mission accomplished, I'm a hero.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    #notmymatthew

The matthew I know would never step down what a phoney...

gz matthew

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    only matthew would take 3 years for something as simple as a resignation post, good riddance idiot. catch you in discord as usual and maybe i can feed in some league again some day. xx

also yea you were an alright admin i guess (for the time you were actually on the server) i think like 20 minutes a month
    Last edited by pyra; 25-05-20 at 04:59 PM.
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    BUNANA is on a distinguished road BUNANA's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BUNANA     $ 0.00
    Bappo has become addicted to Lego my legends.
    Not gonna lie , you disgusting addicted tft player.
    S M H
    #BappoNeedsANappo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BUNANA For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    no more matthew moments

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    (ADMINS) Matthew267811: ARE OYU SUCKING WITH ME

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    lol

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Time to explain the numbers matthew, I heard a rumour that you would spill the facts once you stepped down.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    Miss you already Bappo
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

Professional Old Man
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 22
    GamingGrandpa will become famous soon enough GamingGrandpa will become famous soon enough GamingGrandpa's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GamingGrandpa     $ 0.00
    R.I.P. Matthew25916216819128911
    |GRANDPA EYES|

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GamingGrandpa For This Useful Post:

BHOP NEWBIE
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 118

sisi has a spectacular aura about sisi has a spectacular aura about sisi has a spectacular aura about sisi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sisi     $ 130.00
    So does this mean you are going to continue as a full-time League player? Because I heard you're pretty bad... Later Betch. jk luv u <3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sisi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Kei is on a distinguished road Kei's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kei     $ 10.00
    It has been a good run but it is time to step down.

even here you're running it down... I'm fumigating

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Kei For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Don't steal my LP then betcchhh. See ya in discord later for tft/summs rift to int kei's lane. RUNNING IT DOWN
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Congrats on a long DTK journey! But didnt you resign as SA a little while ago too?

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

[SEAGULL EYES]
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 26.0%

MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MintyMints     $ 130.00
    You entered my life as a clown and exited out as my hero.

Thanks for being one of the few TTT admins that didnt treat me and my bird like a joke. We will never forget the kindness and warmth you bought us.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MintyMints For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    is it a bird is it a plane? no its just a clown that isnt an admin. thank you for your service

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LordGebus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    no more matthew moments
    yeah sadly not, i forgot to mention you in my thread but you know you are a good kid
    Quote Originally Posted by pyra View Post
    only matthew would take 3 years for something as simple as a resignation post, good riddance idiot. catch you in discord as usual and maybe i can feed in some league again some day. xx

also yea you were an alright admin i guess (for the time you were actually on the server) i think like 20 minutes a month
    yeah sure if i can feed in dota and get chase to carry me. Also it was more like 30 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Bear. View Post
    Time to explain the numbers matthew, I heard a rumour that you would spill the facts once you stepped down.
    Sorry that has already been exposed the loreowl has collected that data and has stored it away
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyMints View Post
    You entered my life as a clown and exited out as my hero.

Thanks for being one of the few TTT admins that didnt treat me and my bird like a joke. We will never forget the kindness and warmth you bought us.
    I was the hero the server needed but not what it deserved XD

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to matthew267811 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information