+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Office Event: Why have friends when you can have enemies?

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

Office Event: Why have friends when you can have enemies?

INTRODUCING OUR NEW MODE:

OFFICE FREE FOR ALL

PART 1 IN A SERIES OF EVENTS

OFFICE: CIVIL WAR

"Teams? Why have friends when you can have enemies? Kill 'em all, I said!" - anonymous survivor

"Although the reasons behind the civil war were myriad and complex, the initial fuse was lit by a free for all competition within a previously amicable online gaming community. It pit friend against friend, teammate against teammate, server against server, and left behind a legacy of bitterness which destroyed relationships, families, and ultimately civil society. The rage that the players took into the world from this game spread like a virus throughout Australia and previously minor differences of opinion became causes for long-lasting and widespread violence. Who can forget the Tasmanian Peanut Butter wars, for example, pitting those who preferred smooth against fans of crunchy, or the Brisbane Cat Breed riots, which razed entire suburbs. Religion and politics gave way to sports affiliation and car brands, which in turn became envelope shapes and fabric manufacturers, and finally, when logic and reason were buried beneath the rubble of a thousand burning villages, inny belly buttons versus outy belly buttons. Argument persists about the underlying causes for the war, but historians are unanimous in that it was here, in Dying2Kill, that the spark which lit the fuse was struck.”

- Dr. Felicity Chipmonk, Lecturer in inHumanities, Wilcannia University

“The underlying cause of the war was quite simple: intellectual laxity. Violent video games were the doorway to delinquency, through which the morally depraved members of Dying2Kill passed before moving on to injecting marijuana and pushing over old ladies in the street. The whole conflict could have been prevented by a strong belief in monarchism, obedience to parents, and some good old-fashioned schoolyard bullying.”

- Timothy Forceps, historian and qualified lunatic

“During the opening phase of the Australian Civil War the only true winners were kiwi popcorn companies”

- Profiteer Monthly Magazine

“Halfway through a sentence, the accused stopped and gazed into the middle distance, a faraway look in her eyes. 'You weren’t there, man' she told me, 'You didn’t see. You wouldn’t understand.'”

- Prosecutor, International Tribunal for Crimes against Seafood

“One minute I was inducted into the Hall of Fame, the next the very people who voted me there were stabbing me in the back. It was spec-dak-ularly hurtful.”

- anonymous survivor

“Who am I? Where are we? How did we get here? What are you doing? I want my meds! Nurse!”

- Psycho, survivor

NO TEAMS.

NO FRIENDS.

NO FAVOURS.

SERVER #3, OFFICE
    FRIDAY 29th MAY
    8pm – 10pm.

STRIKE THE SPARK
    Last edited by Rubicon; 24-05-20 at 11:40 PM.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    I love it! Will be seeing all

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Nice one Rubi. But who said 'you can't shoot your friends and get away with it'

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    taking the civilities out of civil
    lol

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Lol Rube, yous are the new wordsmith, great work!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    i will be shooting anything that moves
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAsian View Post
    i will be shooting anything that moves
    Well that'll be an unusual break from your usual restraint and careful conservation of ammunition

Casual Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 242

PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] PopsRevenge     $ 200.00
    Enemies, friends, frenemies... I shall have my Revenge!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Good work Rubi, I hope I can be there.
    I got shot 80 time just reading your post

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Looking forward to your Free For All Madness tomorrow night Office boys!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00
    mwahahahahaha!!! Ill be there, im in need of an excuse to take out, i mean let out some frustration that I have accumulated over the last week!!!!! Bring it on boys >

Total Donations For

That was lots of fun, thanks to everyone for showing up!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information