+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00

Stepping Down

It’s time for me to step down.

The vast majority of my free time has evaporated into real world commitments that require me to redirect and prioritise my attentions elsewhere, I’ll still be ghosting around here and there but not consistently enough to warrant being an admin let alone the SA for a server.

I would like to take this opportunity to recognise and thank DtK’s Founding Members for their vision to create this gamming community and The Stig and Squall in particular for their enduring efforts and support because without it we simply would not have a community platform or any of these great servers to game on that we all love and enjoy.

I am humbled and grateful that I was offered the opportunity to become an admin for DtK and thoroughly enjoyed the privilege and honour.

It’s been a blast and I cherish the experience.

Thank You and Good Game

Knight-Ops.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116

Jokerz is on a distinguished road Jokerz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jokerz     $ 120.00
    See ya Knight Ops We will miss ya

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jokerz For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    It's sad to see you stepping down as we have rarely communicated between each other, but real life always comes first. Cheers to you lad.

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Really well said Ops. And really sad to see you stepping down. Thanks to you I learned how to be a better player on CSS. Thanks to you I was able to join this community. And thanks to you I was honoured to be able to join the ranks of admins to help make our community just that little bit better here and there.
    I hope everything goes well for you in RL and hope that you will still come on from time to time, even though your a damn right bastard to kill.
    Good luck Amigo.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Wow, the end of an era! Does Ops have the record for longest serving DTK admin? Everyone in the community owes you a big thanks for always being helpful and supportive and keeping the game an enjoyable experience for all. Good luck with everything.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
    aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aSaP     $ 0.00
    You have always been extremely skilled at putting your words together mate and the above post in no exception!
    Very sorry to lose such a skilled member of the admin team you will be sorely missed.
    It has been a great privilege to play along side you!! but not so quite a privilege playing against you :-P
    Hope to still have a game or 2 with you in the future
    Thanks for all your hard work you have put in over the years.
    Well done mate you will be missed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aSaP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Been a pleasure to work with you Ops, your professionalism as an admin has no equal. As Jub said, you must be the longest serving admin, Life Member material in my opinion.

I'm sure we'll see you come in now and again to absolutely slaughter us in the future, good luck dude.

Ever the wordsmith.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    First bushfires, then coronavirus, and now this. The foundations of the world are shaking.

Seriously though, thanks for all t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶s̶h̶ of your efforts and work since, well, since long before I joined DtK. It's been fun mate, see you on the servers in the future.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Knight Ops, I would like to thank you for your support over the time I have played with DTK, without your assistance and support I probably would have given up.
    Good luck for the future and hopefully we will catch you in a game occasionally.
    Magoo

Are there little Op's on the way I wonder
    Last edited by Mr_Magoo; 18-04-20 at 04:12 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Magoo For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 114

kOOPA is just really nice kOOPA is just really nice kOOPA is just really nice kOOPA is just really nice kOOPA is just really nice kOOPA's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kOOPA     $ 100.00
    wp, gg

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kOOPA For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    One of the finest players I've ever had the pleasure to git rikt by. Cheers Mr. Ops, hope to see you around in the future.
    lol

21. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Well before I started on D2, I was a long time player on Office, with some ups and downs early on, I can say you are a stand up bloke who helped me whenever I needed it especially when I became an Admin. Thank you KO.

Good luck with your future endeavors and I'm sure you will see you lurking around Office and Dust with your para...don't kill me too much...lol

All the best

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Till next time, captain.

I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 242

PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] PopsRevenge     $ 200.00
    I'll have to rely on others now to force me to better my game! Thank you for all your help, input and insight into what DTK really is. You among others have inspired me to become part of this awesome community and in a position to give back with donations and my time in the role of a Jr Admin. Thank you.

Can I have your config files now?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PopsRevenge For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00
    Op's I would like to thankyou for absolutely kicking my butt in some *cough cough* games but for also helping me out when I needed it. You had no probs with taking time out to help with with admin work and guiding me in the right direction. I will surely miss your presence around in the Office, but hope to see you and catch up with you when you pop in from time to time. Good luck with the outside world, I wish you all the best. Thankyou for everything!! I'll keep on dancing as always

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information