DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    Lt_Asoect
    How old are you?
    Location?
    victoria
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    1 day and 20 hours
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    to be apart of the server that i play and be able to play with the people apart of dtk
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    nobody told me
    Any other information you want to include?
    -
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt_Aspect View Post
    just hop off my ass guys i know ive had a shit week give me a break ik what i did i am banned i admit it ik im a prick just learn that sometimes people make mistake and ik that im shit and everybody hates me just mute the person or pm them and talk to them privately fr just calm down dude

Lt_Aspect do not post to your Neo App. again please!

Quote Originally Posted by LordGebus View Post
    sorry to break it to you but acknowledging that you are a prick aint gonna save you now. dont get me wrong ur already better than many for doing so... but like... chill out and be good and you should be fine. you were a chill guy and as soon as you applied for neo u started being a dick. aint lookin good m8.
    LordGebus you have already given your opinion on this app, this is not a thread for open chat!
    Last edited by PigSy; 15-03-20 at 12:52 AM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    I don’t play on the server anymore so I can’t vouch to be honest.

What I can say is that he has been banned recently and therefore doesn’t meet the requirements for joining the community this time around. But this doesn’t mean you all should instantly change your tune, especially those of you who originally +1’d him. You should be aiming to be inclusive and guiding him, teaching him whats right and wrong and how to act within the community. He’s just a kid.

Also some of y’all who posted on this app were just as bad when you were starting out. Don’t need to name drop but you know who you are.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Keep it chill ladies.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    This application has been rejected.

Feel free to reapply as of 15/4/2020

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information