+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions by GamingGrandpa (inspired by TASHBOSS ;) )

Professional Old Man
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    GamingGrandpa will become famous soon enough GamingGrandpa will become famous soon enough GamingGrandpa's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GamingGrandpa     $ 0.00

Suggestions by GamingGrandpa (inspired by TASHBOSS ;) )

SUGGESTION 1

On multiple occasions I have found myself to be the last
    surviving innocent with 2+ traitors still alive. When this happens the innocent has no
    chance of survival, often being baited by the traitor with an unid'd body. My solution for this is a new item for the innocent, and possibly detectives. The way this item would work, is it would use a molotov grenade that id's all bodies in the flame without harming anyone (doing no damage) and possibly having blue flames, to avoid false koses. I believe this item would be priced around 500-1500 credits.

SUGGESTION 2

My second suggestion is a cosmetic item, this item would be under the "!hats" menu. My suggestion for a new hat is.......... a cowboy hat!

I HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD ANY OF THESE WILL BE TO MAKE, SO I AM OPEN TO FEEDBACK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY THESE ITEMS (MAINLY ID MOLOTOV) WOULD BE UNDOABLE/UNREASONABLE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GamingGrandpa For This Useful Post:

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    Should be more than just a hat (if its easy to implement that is)

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us" Romans 8:18

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Tashboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tashboss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tashboss     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GamingGrandpa View Post
    SUGGESTION 1

On multiple occasions I have found myself to be the last
    surviving innocent with 2+ traitors still alive. When this happens the innocent has no
    chance of survival, often being baited by the traitor with an unid'd body. My solution for this is a new item for the innocent, and possibly detectives. The way this item would work, is it would use a molotov grenade that id's all bodies in the flame without harming anyone (doing no damage) and possibly having blue flames, to avoid false koses. I believe this item would be priced around 500-1500 credits.

SUGGESTION 2

My second suggestion is a cosmetic item, this item would be under the "!hats" menu. My suggestion for a new hat is.......... a cowboy hat!

I HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD ANY OF THESE WILL BE TO MAKE, SO I AM OPEN TO FEEDBACK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY THESE ITEMS (MAINLY ID MOLOTOV) WOULD BE UNDOABLE/UNREASONABLE.

Hey gramps,

You are welcome for the inspiriation

For suggestion 1, I think it would be very broken at a price of 500-1500 credits. If you get one traitor round and get 5+ kills and ID bod credits you'll have enough credits to buy this almost every round until the map finishes. I think it is nice and a blue smoke brail as well as blue flames would be nice. The price I would recommend would be around 3000-3500 credits.
    I don't think anyone herre actually knows how to create this TTT item so you'll have to the TTT creator for csgo, Barra, himself to see if this item is even possible to be made.

Personally however I wouldnt have this implemented into the game as I do not think it is necessary. The chances of winning those types of scenarios is slim but it is still possible. PM me if you want to know my tips.

I 100% agree with suggestion 2. I think there do need to me some more additions to the !hats menu and a cowboy hat would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information