Thread: Suggestions by TASHBOSS

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Tashboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tashboss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tashboss     $ 0.00

Suggestions by TASHBOSS

1. Implement a !checktick command which tells you the current tick of the map you are playing in. This makes it easier to log rdms or anything you would like to check later on. It is also easier than re watching the entire demo.

To implement this it could be something like: (30minutes - !timeleft) * (128 or 64 (depending on tickrate)).

2. Option to !votekick people. I have seen a thread created on the 1/18 about this and still nothing is being done? Though this can be abused it is needed at times when admins are not available (late night games and when pyra decided to RQ today). Rules can be set where abusers will be heavily punished to deter any of that sort of behaviour. I remember a long time ago you could do it but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Certain requirements can be made e.g. not available if less than x amount of players on. Only [N]+ or trusted members can vote.

Or another approach could be how CSGO ranked and if you have played R6S do it. So the first x times an inno rdm's then later rounds if they attempt to damage someone, all damage will be returned to them. I know some times some inno's will t-bait but that usually happens once or twice at most per map change.

3. Guide on what T items do (for the newbies)

4. Re-order the T shop efficiently so that more important things are in the first page (Health-shot is last page come on).

Things that could be put in the first/second page are: Health shot, taser, tracer (radar), one-hit knife, teleporter, usps, m4a1s, silenced awp.

5. Fix the decoy teleporter. It comes up with a 'stuck problem' everytime when I have thrown in. I'm not sure if I am throwing it wrong but it hasnt worked for me ever.

6. de_dust2 as a ttt map?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tashboss For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashboss View Post
    Silent id as inno's / traitors.

As traitors:

-Allows you to keep your cover.

As Innos:
    -Secretly ID bodies without revealing their location. E.g. There are 2 ppl left and lots of unid'd bodies. Traitor kills TASHBOSS near the bookshelves in the dolls map. If the Inno ID's TASHBOSS' body then the traitor knows that the inno will be somewhere near bookshelves.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTerroristTown/pull/322
    this also limits the innocents from actually counting how many Ts are left. Say someone silently IDs a body that happens to be a traitor and based on how many traitors have been ID'ed, itll lead to miscounting how many Ts are left and potentially get innocents KOSed thought to be Ts due to the count of how many Ts are left. This eliminates an entire play style of ttt and honestly does more harm then good for innocents
    Love my Lollipops.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

matt tags
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    Ta Grenades would be a no since it leads to weird situations with killing based off of xray. Could be something we look into the future.

Inno armour is something discussed in the past. Main reason it was voted down was because it makes the traitor role much harder. Most people who play the server are silver and would make traitor roles far too hard.

Heavy armour we could add, but would need to test it first. (Had issues where it wasn't removed properly in past)

RDM menu would be a hard no. Players would abuse the feature.

We tried with limiting tasers at the start but found it was more annoying. It should be up to the player to decide where they're going to start the round.

Silent id was removed as it causes issues with players counting how many traitors left.

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashboss View Post
    Some people get annoyed and RQ when I taze them right at the start of their t round. To make it fair you guys can disable tasers in the first X seconds of gameplay.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTer...own/issues/357
    i also strongly disagree with this, i sometimes hate getting shot 0.1 seconds into a round. Should we disable shooting for the first few seconds of the round? if players dont wanna get tased as T right of the bat, they should learn to position themselves better. You get around 20 seconds at the start of each round which gives you plenty of time to get away from people and figure out a good area to be in to avoid a tase incase of being a T

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    With heavy armour, it's just going to end up delaying rounds. No one wants to watch some fat traitor slowly chase after someone who is faster, and quite frankly it means if the traitor has to find people who are hiding it's basically just stalling the round to 0.

Inno armour on a player like life for example would just absolutely ruin any engagements. It's almost a guarantee that most of the playerbase lose to him if he had armour as an inno. If the playerbase was better maybe but everyone should have a chance as t, regardless of the gun.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Pass View Post
    I like every other suggestion listed above except this one ;/

Whenever I'm a T, I tend to remember the places where I kill the innocents hence its fun finding out where they ID'd the body, especially if you remember the exact location then are able to pin them down (but then get destroyed shortly after). But if the others like the idea, I wouldn't mind either.

As an inno it is also 'fun' and you get a thrill trying to sneak about and id bodies. Secretly iding bodies will give a slight edge inno's may need to win the round.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    Ta Grenades would be a no since it leads to weird situations with killing based off of xray. Could be something we look into the future.

Inno armour is something discussed in the past. Main reason it was voted down was because it makes the traitor role much harder. Most people who play the server are silver and would make traitor roles far too hard.

Heavy armour we could add, but would need to test it first. (Had issues where it wasn't removed properly in past)

RDM menu would be a hard no. Players would abuse the feature.

We tried with limiting tasers at the start but found it was more annoying. It should be up to the player to decide where they're going to start the round.

Silent id was removed as it causes issues with players counting how many traitors left.

All the heavy armour glitched and keeping it upon round restart seemed to have been fixed. It would be a nice addition to the T shop. Since you arent allowing inno armour what about innocent's being able to buy sprint?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information