Thread: Suggestions by TASHBOSS

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Tashboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past Tashboss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tashboss     $ 0.00

Suggestions by TASHBOSS

1. Implement a !checktick command which tells you the current tick of the map you are playing in. This makes it easier to log rdms or anything you would like to check later on. It is also easier than re watching the entire demo.

To implement this it could be something like: (30minutes - !timeleft) * (128 or 64 (depending on tickrate)).

2. Option to !votekick people. I have seen a thread created on the 1/18 about this and still nothing is being done? Though this can be abused it is needed at times when admins are not available (late night games and when pyra decided to RQ today). Rules can be set where abusers will be heavily punished to deter any of that sort of behaviour. I remember a long time ago you could do it but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Certain requirements can be made e.g. not available if less than x amount of players on. Only [N]+ or trusted members can vote.

Or another approach could be how CSGO ranked and if you have played R6S do it. So the first x times an inno rdm's then later rounds if they attempt to damage someone, all damage will be returned to them. I know some times some inno's will t-bait but that usually happens once or twice at most per map change.

3. Guide on what T items do (for the newbies)

4. Re-order the T shop efficiently so that more important things are in the first page (Health-shot is last page come on).

Things that could be put in the first/second page are: Health shot, taser, tracer (radar), one-hit knife, teleporter, usps, m4a1s, silenced awp.

5. Fix the decoy teleporter. It comes up with a 'stuck problem' everytime when I have thrown in. I'm not sure if I am throwing it wrong but it hasnt worked for me ever.

6. de_dust2 as a ttt map?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tashboss For This Useful Post:

[SEAGULL EYES]
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 26.0%

MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MintyMints     $ 130.00
    1. Implement a !checktick command which tells you the current tick of the map you are playing in. This makes it easier to log rdms or anything you would like to check later on. It is also easier than re watching the entire demo.
    It's a small quality of life type thing but it would be appreciated. As someone that watches demos frequently, I personally just write "timeleft" in chat and record the time whenever something happens and note in down for when I download and watch the demo later.

2. Option to !votekick people. I have seen a thread created on the 1/18 about this and still nothing is being done? Though this can be abused it is needed at times when admins are not available (late night games and when pyra decided to RQ today). Rules can be set where abusers will be heavily punished to deter any of that sort of behaviour. I remember a long time ago you could do it but I'm not sure what happened to it.
    I don't support this, yes it sounds super convenient but I can imagine it being abused harder then how the JA's abuse my BirdyBirds.

I'd love this, I only have a good understanding on like half of what the T items do and the effectiveness of it. Things that confuse me are the different purchaseable melee items. The axe, hammer and spanner. Are they the exact same weapon, just visually different? Or is there some hidden stat we don't know about. Like is the hammer lighter and can be thrown further. Does the spanner do more damage when thrown at a closer ranger blah blah etc etc.

4. Re-order the T shop efficiently so that more important things are in the first page (Health-shot is last page come on).
    I completely agree, and in addition to this idea, I would love if we could customise how we want to order the T-Shop items. I frequently buy the axe but every time have to go throw several pages.

5. Fix the decoy teleporter. It comes up with a 'stuck problem' everytime when I have thrown in. I'm not sure if I am throwing it wrong but it hasnt worked for me ever.
    I rarely use this item so can't say much but the few times I've used this item, it never seems to work for me? That is all.

6. de_dust2 as a ttt map?
    Yes please. And great suggestions TASHBO$$, you're a champion.

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashboss View Post

When I have time I may get this done today.
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by MintyMints View Post
    It's a small quality of life type thing but it would be appreciated. As someone that watches demos frequently, I personally just write "timeleft" in chat and record the time whenever something happens and note in down for when I download and watch the demo later.

I don't support this, yes it sounds super convenient but I can imagine it being abused harder then how the JA's abuse my BirdyBirds.

I'd love this, I only have a good understanding on like half of what the T items do and the effectiveness of it. Things that confuse me are the different purchaseable melee items. The axe, hammer and spanner. Are they the exact same weapon, just visually different? Or is there some hidden stat we don't know about. Like is the hammer lighter and can be thrown further. Does the spanner do more damage when thrown at a closer ranger blah blah etc etc.

I completely agree, and in addition to this idea, I would love if we could customise how we want to order the T-Shop items. I frequently buy the axe but every time have to go throw several pages.

I rarely use this item so can't say much but the few times I've used this item, it never seems to work for me? That is all.

Yes please. And great suggestions TASHBO$$, you're a champion.

Thanks minty. I do not mind if the kick suggestion doesnt get implement as long as a !checktick command does.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ☭ Pyra View Post
    When I have time I may get this done today.

I can help out if you do not know what some of the shop items do.

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    This was removed after it was greatly abused and people found a way to spam the votes, absolutely flooding the server a lil while back which we couldnt stop except for completely removing it
    Love my Lollipops.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    As Life said votekick would be heavily abused, even if it was locked to higher ranked players in the community. Just because players have veteran or trooper tags doesn't mean they wouldn't abuse the command. If you guys have an issue report the demo, trust me we have had multiple demos submitted recently and we appreciate it that you have taken the time to help us out. Having a votekick commands risks simply outweigh the benefits.
    Changing the order of the tshop isn't possible from my understanding , and even if it is possible, it is definitely at the bottom of priorities.
    Decoy teleporters have that stuck bug to prevent people from teleporting outside the map, or inside of buildings/objects, you can't really fix that.
    A t item guide would definitely be a good idea, and it's an awesome suggestion.
    If there was a way to implement what tick you are on that would be a godsend, but i'm not sure the ins and outs of how that would be done. Right now the best thing you can do is !timeleft which will give you a relatively good marker. I would also reccomend keeping an eye out for some sort of marker, maybe a player getting 6 kills on their t round or something, makes it much easier when you know what to look for.
    Dont forget, quality of life changes aren't always the main priority when it comes to time, TTT isn't the only server for CSGO in DTK and there are multiple source servers as well. There simply is not enough time available to make these changes sometimes because the admins can't make the changes, we only suggest.
    Last edited by Bear.; 18-09-19 at 10:30 AM.

Just Chilling
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135

Bytez has a spectacular aura about Bytez has a spectacular aura about Bytez has a spectacular aura about Bytez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bytez     $ 10.00
    In regards to the decoy teleporter, not sure what the 'stuck problem' is because I've never had it. However, make sure you are standing still once you've thrown it, if you move it may not teleport you.

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    In regards to that, the taser has to be clarified 1000%. I've had some pretty bad things happen with that green thing.

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us" Romans 8:18

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Another suggestion is that any tasers bought as innocents should be kept if they are alive for the next round similar to how a healthshot stays with you on round restarts.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Reduce the decoy body timer. It is configurable, someone on the higher end just needs to change the values.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTer...own/issues/428

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tashboss For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7

KLR1 is on a distinguished road KLR1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] KLR1     $ 20.00
    Another suggestion is that any tasers bought as innocents should be kept if they are alive for the next round similar to how a healthshot stays with you on round restarts.
    Only problem that may occur is that they will be able to have 2 tasers in 1 round. As you can buy one after you use it immediately.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KLR1 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Request to change order of items in T shop:
    https://pastebin.com/nd44Epdd

Items that should be removed due to it rarely being used have '(removed)' beside it.
    Last edited by Tashboss; 29-10-19 at 01:24 AM.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Ok so I have been on a US server and have seen a few good things that could be changed/implemented on this server.

Detectives:
    - BUy TAgrenade (Allows you to see Inno's or Traitors in a small radius) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1376869538

Innocents able to buy:

-kevlar+helmet
    -sprint

Traitors able to buy:
    -heavy armour (With this you can take many hits before dieing but walk relatively slowly). This is know as the Heavy Assault Suit in the TTT files.
    Last edited by Tashboss; 29-10-19 at 01:15 AM.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

When RDM'd be prompted with an option to forgive or slay the rdmer.

Something similar to this.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTer...own/issues/414

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Some people get annoyed and RQ when I taze them right at the start of their t round. To make it fair you guys can disable tasers in the first X seconds of gameplay.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTer...own/issues/357
    Last edited by Tashboss; 29-10-19 at 01:26 AM.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Silent id as inno's / traitors.

As traitors:

-Allows you to keep your cover.

As Innos:
    -Secretly ID bodies without revealing their location. E.g. There are 2 ppl left and lots of unid'd bodies. Traitor kills TASHBOSS near the bookshelves in the dolls map. If the Inno ID's TASHBOSS' body then the traitor knows that the inno will be somewhere near bookshelves.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTerroristTown/pull/322
    Last edited by Tashboss; 29-10-19 at 01:25 AM.

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    We did have this for a while actually, I thought it was awesome but it was causing issues which enabled bodies to be spam id'd (fill up chat with the id message), atleast from my understanding. I could be wrong though, don't quote me on it.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

That's cool. I'm sure Barra has fixed those issues by now, If not I'm sure it wont take long for him to push out a fix. What do you think about the other suggestions?

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    I like every other suggestion listed above except this one ;/
    Silent id as inno's / traitors.

As traitors:

-Allows you to keep your cover.

As Innos:
    -Secretly ID bodies without revealing their location. E.g. There are 2 ppl left and lots of unid'd bodies. Traitor kills TASHBOSS near the bookshelves in the dolls map. If the Inno ID's TASHBOSS' body then the traitor knows that the inno will be somewhere near bookshelves.

https://github.com/Bara/TroubleinTerroristTown/pull/322
    Whenever I'm a T, I tend to remember the places where I kill the innocents hence its fun finding out where they ID'd the body, especially if you remember the exact location then are able to pin them down (but then get destroyed shortly after). But if the others like the idea, I wouldn't mind either.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information