Closed Thread

Thread: Recruit: LordGebus

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00

Recruit: LordGebus

DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    lordgebus
    How old are you?
    Location?
    melbourne
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    too many a time
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    fantastic community with dudmins and nomics
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    -
    Any other information you want to include?
    -
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

[SEAGULL EYES]
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 26.0%

MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MintyMints     $ 130.00
    LordGebus was a pretty rude player when I first met him but over the months I feel like he has been making an effort to improve his attitude. +1

TheRiddler that doesn't Riddle
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 332

The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The_Riddler     $ 10.00
    +1 Gebus has wanted and is making an genuine effort to come back to the community, would like to see him back into the community ranks.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    +1 he has grown in his maturity and as riddler said I would like to see him within the community
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281

SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SirJanus     $ 61.80
    +1 "too many a time" September 2018 what a oldie
    CPU:Ryzen 5 2600
    MOBO::GIGABYTE B450 Aorus M
    RAM:2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence 2400
    PSU:Corsair VS450 .
    GPU:EVGA GTX 970 FTW+
    HDD:WD BLUE 2TB
    SSD: Kingston A400 240GB

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    +1, glad I only came back to see the good side of you Lord and not the side the others once pointed out.
    Now it's time for me to go.
    Stay hella cool Lord

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us" Romans 8:18

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pass For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass View Post
    +1, glad I only came back to see the good side of you Lord and not the side the others once pointed out.
    Now it's time for me to go.
    Stay hella cool Lord
    ://////////////

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    aren't you the kid that stepped down from neophyte? :0

(Just kidding I haven't seen u much for the few times ive been on but for the most part u have been okay) teehee

[SEAGULL EYES]
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 26.0%

MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MintyMints     $ 130.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    aren't you the kid that stepped down from neophyte? :0

(Just kidding I haven't seen u much for the few times ive been on but for the most part u have been okay) teehee
    So is that a +1 or

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MintyMints For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyMints View Post
    So is that a +1 or
    NO

no its not idk what it is but I love u

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7

KLR1 is on a distinguished road KLR1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] KLR1     $ 20.00
    +1, i vouch for what minty and riddler has already said. It's good he is putting geniune effort

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    +1 never have an issue with him personally and good for a laugh

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
    aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aSaP     $ 0.00
    No idea what his like in game but going by the comments, attitude and impatient's on the forums and the chat window it's a -1 until he pulls his head in

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aSaP For This Useful Post:

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    aSaP, Cuffeh just not long ago Bumped a Post regarding your Reply.
    You have not seen him online and only going by peoples say so, so you didn't need to say anything.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
    aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aSaP     $ 0.00
    Sonic READ Cuffehs post I Quote

YOUR COMMMENTS ARE TO REFLECT THE APPLICANTS RECENT ATTITUDE/PLAYER PERSONALITY/BEHAVIOUR, IN A HELPFUL AND CONSTRUCTIVE WAY.

I am going by the applicants Attitude in post's and in the chat box nothing on peoples say so . IMO its comments like yours that are the ones Cuffeh is trying to iron out.
    It's not just about your in game attitude it's also how you represent the community on the web site as well
    Last edited by aSaP; 30-09-19 at 07:58 AM.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aSaP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    It’s a shame after all the positive comments for young Gebus above that he has most likely shot himself in the foot with his impatience, I don’t think I need to -1 him here.
    Maybe his friends should message him privately and explain where he went wrong, that would be far more beneficial to him than arguing about others comments here.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 45
    RaspberryApples will become famous soon enough RaspberryApples will become famous soon enough RaspberryApples's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] RaspberryApples     $ 0.00
    Regarding a few of the recent comments. I think we all have our flaws as seen by Gebus's impatience, but I have found him fun to play with online as such I am going +1 him.

I'm not really sure if this next part belongs here or in a different post, sorry Cuffeh, but I think this is relevant to the application. I have also noticed some people trying to stir other people up in discord to try and get a reaction online. In the last few months i've noticed that this has specifically been targeted towards Gebus. I have been in discord with him a few times when someone has joined, said a few nasty comments (or just trying to stir him up), left and then talked shit about his reaction online. I really don't think that is an appropriate action to do in this community.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RaspberryApples For This Useful Post:

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    impatient and immature... i thought you had changed but i guess some people never do

𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Results of Application Processing 02/10/2019:

Provided Correct Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66694167
    Forum Membership / Ingame Activity Requirement (14 Days forums and 10+ hours ingame [25+ if forum requirements not met] ): 699:13:09 Hours
    Clean Record requirement (No considerable forum or server bans in the last 30 days): Nil
    Is Applicant a returning member? : Yes.(past cooldown)

Application Status: Accepted
    Comments: Congratulations and welcome to the DtK rank of Neophyte, your forum & ingame tags have been added, wear these with pride! At the end of 3 months (effective from this date), you can apply to progress to the next DtK Rank - Member ,your activity (including bans/infractions) will be used to determine if you will be progressing to the next DtK rank of Member or not. More info on this found [HERE]

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information