Closed Thread

Thread: for the few too many who have asked

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00

for the few too many who have asked

no i did not get banned from dtk discord. i left it. its cancer. the people who are admining the discord and making sure people follow dtk rules ie: no abuse, spam, etc. are biased towards their dtk friends. they wont give a ♥♥♥♥ if DTK |insert any dtk rank| ghost pings you in discord. they wont give a ♥♥♥♥ if DTK |insert any dtk rank| abuses you.

but if you dare say one thing about anyone who is: DTK |insert any dtk rank|, the entire discord will blow up against you. so im done with that shit.

dtk you need to up your game in regards to enforcement of discord/forum/server rules

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00

Last edited by Bento; 12-08-19 at 12:43 AM.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Shalom

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Guys i get bullied by strangers on discord servers KREZ AND SQUALL HELP ME *cries in corner while wasting life on ttt*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Looks like you pretended we never had our voice chat. Just to reiterate what i told you last night, i'm not on anyone's side. Never have been, never will when it comes to issues like this.
    Like i said, i was willing to look into it and help you out. Always willing to help out whoever it may be.
    but it makes it extremely difficult when all you do is respond to the trolls, abusing them and acting like you've done absolutely nothing wrong.
    It's hard to deal with a situation when all parties are in the wrong, and yes, without question that the ghost pings were becoming excessive and unnecessary.
    Despite me being more than happy to help people out, i am not here to babysit you (or anyone) because you can't handle some dumb ghost pings.

If people were abusing you, you should've brought that up and provided the evidence to me, would've made my job slightly easier despite you also abusing people. Literally all I've been seeing happening were ghost pings.....ghost. pings.
    It also doesn't help that you come into a voice channel, telling me off for not doing anything as if i'm to be your loyal servant and do everything that you ask of me. I'm not here to hold your hand and pretend that you're the golden child that can do no wrong.
    That's why i was ticked off at you in voice chat, regardless of what i may say to the people that were pinging you, i still would have told you off for the dumb stuff you've been saying.

You should have looked at how YOU could have solved this situation, instead all you ever did was purposefully make yourself a target, antagonizing this whole situation so that you can attempt to spin it to fit your narrative. I actually could've given you advice right then and there on how you could deal with it to eventually stop the pinging, instead i was apparently supposed to be at your beck and call to stop the 'bad people' from ghost pinging you while you carry on and make it all worse for yourself.

Yeah i get it, it sucks that it may seem like its you against the world but you really need to help yourself before someone can help you.
    No one should be getting bullied here, but the way how you conducted yourself was extremely unhelpful and made my job way more of a struggle than it needed to be. And once again, it was also a struggle because to my knowledge you were just getting ghost pinged.
    Last edited by Krezand; 12-08-19 at 12:50 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information