Closed Thread

Thread: Wrongly accused of RDM, received warning - what do?

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    lemonogi is on a distinguished road lemonogi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

lemonogi     $ 0.00

Wrongly accused of RDM, received warning - what do?

Hello,

So was playing some casual TTT and jubjub(junior admin) came on. He was T at some point and I was inno, I have a grenade out but it wasn't cocked(is that the word?); in any case he starts shooting me as per his job at T, I throw the grenade, he finishes shooting me, I die, then my grenade damages him from beyond the grave(pretty epic).

He then accuses me of RDM and asks me to slay; I refuse so I am issued a warning. I ask a few times why I was asked to slay and given a warning when I did not RDM, but saw him shooting me(from like 10 feet away directly in front of me) but he didn't answer and was rather passive aggressive towards me and several other players at the time

Not sure if it was just a bad day for him or something, but in any case, I didn't RDM yet received a RDM warning for it; was really just checking if that could be removed?
    I am just waiting for the game to finish up and then I can get the demo - which I will post on request with a tick-time to save you watching the whole game.

Its only really the second bad experience I've had from staff, they are usually great so its a bit disheartening.

Please let me know what can be done!

Thanks,

Lemongi(Fascist Dictator is current in game name since another Lemon is playing a fair bit in recent times)

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    Hey mate, Forum post isn't the real way to go about it, Best way to go about it having a problem with a JA is contact the Server SA in this case would be Matt
    You can PM him here on the Forums with your issues.

99% of the time they will be rectified on the spot.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SonicalKiss For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    lemonogi is on a distinguished road lemonogi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

lemonogi     $ 0.00
    Thanks Sonical, will do and will remember for future reference.

Cheers !

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    Yeah just message either Matt or an admin and we can review the demo and remove the warning if necessary.

Here is my steam account if you wish to add me for any reason.... https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274325868/

Thanks for your understanding.
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

Closed Thread

Thread Information