+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't pass mags..

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 0%

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00

I don't pass mags..

Hi yall, wanted to formally introduce myself on the DTK forums after a long while.
    Many of you know me as PassAmag when I started playing on the TTT servers in the December of 2017 - January of 2018 and many of you don't know me at all

I took a long break from the servers and community for quite a while due to school and since exams are coming up, I decided to do the opposite and start grinding ^-^

DTK has made me feel part of the community for a long time and for that reason I'm here now to say thank you to everyone. No one will see this thread, but I'm glad I'm finally able to state it.

Love yous

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pass For This Useful Post:

[SEAGULL EYES]
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 26.0%

MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints is a splendid one to behold MintyMints's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MintyMints     $ 130.00
    Beware of PassAMag. He has reflexes rivaling Neo from the Matrix.

Jokes aside, hello Pass, nice to see you here!

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    I remember finding out that you were good friends in primary school with my best friend that I met in year 7. Small world haha. Please consider applying for Neo man. Hope to continue to see you playing TTT.
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by ☭ Pyra View Post
    I remember finding out that you were good friends in primary school with my best friend that I met in year 7. Small world haha. Please consider applying for Neo man. Hope to continue to see you playing TTT.
    i remember finding out you were a loser

Welcome to the forums PassAmag :P
    Love my Lollipops.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Welcome

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Dedicated Mag Passer

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by MintyMints View Post
    Beware of PassAMag. He has reflexes rivaling Neo from the Matrix.

Jokes aside, hello Pass, nice to see you here!
    Reflexes? Sure they ain't on purpose? ^-^

Dedicated Mag Passer

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ☭ Pyra View Post

Glad I met you even further from that situation haha. As for Neophyte, i'm still thinking about it, but nonetheless i'll still be playing TTT <3

Dedicated Mag Passer

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Lief- View Post
    i remember finding out you were a loser

Welcome to the forums PassAmag :P
    Appreciated Leaf <3

Dedicated Mag Passer

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Welcome
    Could I possibly drink you ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information