Closed Thread

Thread: Is he really a worthy admin?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00

Is he really a worthy admin?

A particular admin recently has asked my why I report TTT demos in a condescending way. I replied stating that reporting rule breakers is a good thing and that this admin should be appreciative of my efforts to clean TTT of the dumb players that break rules. This particular admin dismissed the entire idea of reporting demos and made fun of me for doing it. I do not see this as a mentality that a worthy admin would have
    Last edited by LordGebus; 28-06-19 at 06:27 PM.

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    why are u putting it here rather than speaking to Matt or Staff about it. Literally no one else cares. If an admin is creating issues on a server its only for higher ranks to deal with and has nothing to do with anyone else. At least have the decency to keep the situation private and off the forums.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    With your past knowledge and a recent post about an admin which had a comment on it how to deal with these situations.

Instead of making this post you should of went directly to the SA of the server who is Matt_, you had full knowledge of this and yet you still make a post about it.
    You recently applied to get neophyte if you are still seeking to be apart of the community and join the ranks again do you really feel like this is the right course of action

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DOGGER For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    If you have an issue with a JA, talk to the SA. If their response is unsatisfactory, talk to us Staff members.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information