Closed Thread

Thread: Recruit: LordGebus

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00

Recruit: LordGebus

DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    LordGebus
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Melbourne
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    Too long
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    I would like to rejoin the community. Last time I was around, I did not feel respected by many players. Vibe seems better now.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    -
    Any other information you want to include?
    -
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tbh, lord hasn’t caused any issues as far as I’m aware +1
    monobrow Lol
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Gebus has shown a lack of maturity for a very long time.
    He has caused multiple issues on the forums, and on the server and I don't believe he deserves to be welcomed back into the community until he can show maturity.

He said he did not feel welcomed into the community, yet that was directly as a result of his actions, but he cant seem to accept this. He is often an annoyance on the server, and still thinks its a good idea to argue with admins. He also continues to talk shit DTK even though he wants to be accepted into it.

Last edited by Bear.; 23-06-19 at 09:50 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Bears actually right and given the circumstances I’ve changed my +1 to a neutral. You have been seen talking smack about certain admins on several occasions, not to mention the chat spam with the weird ass comments. You have improved since last year but you’re kinda creepy sometimes (talking about the shit you put in chat). Hopefully you improve on your maturity and behaviour by the time your broken arm heals soz

Maybe take the first step by stopping with the creepy, weird and sometimes racial binds as well as respecting some of the decisions my admin buddies make instead of shit talking them when they’re offline
    Last edited by Cindy; 23-06-19 at 10:26 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGebus View Post
    I would like to rejoin the community. Last time I was around, I did not feel respected by many players. Vibe seems better now.
    Nothing has really changed from before except for the fact that you haven't been banned yet. You argue with certain admins all the time whenever they issue you a mute and continue to talk shit about them whenever they log off, yet you beg for admins to look at your ban submissions..... Until I see a change in your attitude I don't think you're ready to be accepted back just yet...

𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] SpAc3y     $ 0.00
    I've always had good games with geebus. I also don't remember seeing him disrespect anyone. +1

I hate Life
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    -1 God no, lord gebus is one of the most immature people on the server and has yet to learn from his mistakes, constantly argues with admins and on multiply occasions talked shit in DTK

He has a far way to go in my eyes before i change my mind

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DOGGER For This Useful Post:

Just Chilling
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135

Bytez has a spectacular aura about Bytez has a spectacular aura about Bytez has a spectacular aura about Bytez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bytez     $ 10.00
    LordGebus is in fact an active player and can be seen on the server quite regularly. Putting this fact aside, I agree with what the other admins have said in regards to his behaviour being currently immature. He has many questionable binds and says many questionable things, some of which are highly inappropriate. The main reason I am going to down vote this application however is I have seen him talk badly about one specific admin behind their back many times and this should not fly for someone who wants to be a part of the community. -1.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    This application has been rejected due to overall negative community feedback and no real change in behaviour based on reports.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information