Closed Thread

Thread: Pyra Admin Abuse

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    crosbie19 is on a distinguished road crosbie19's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] crosbie19     $ 0.00

Pyra Admin Abuse

played on dtk's ttt server for a good few hours, it was all fine until 'pyra' joined the server and exerted his 'strength' as an admin, he completely denied and ignored my requests for sexual misconduct among other players in the server calling me a '♥♥♥♥♥♥' and 'gay' admin (JA) pyra refused to listen and muted me ingame 3 times for expressing my opinion,
    i know that the admins in your community are important to you, but when an admin in you're server expresses this kind of hate towards the LGBT community, i feel uncomfortable because of the words of not only 'pyra; but most of the server, i doubt ill ever play on any of your servers again because of this disgusting behaiviour you let your admins involve themselves in. please do something about this abuse otherwise, more people like myself will dissolve into other community's, I've always like DTK but the toxic people that call themselves DTK members need to be sorted out, i want inclusion for my gay/bi/les friends, and its not here. please sort this out, posted this earlier, no doubt will be blocked again,

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    No more threads.
    PM the Senior Admin with the details.
    If you are unhappy after that, contact Staff.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information