Closed Thread

Thread: Admin Abuse, 'pyra'

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    crosbie19 is on a distinguished road crosbie19's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] crosbie19     $ 0.00

Thumbs down Admin Abuse, 'pyra'

played on dtk's ttt server for a good few hours, it was all fine until 'pyra' joined the server and exerted his 'strength' as an admin, he completely denied and ignored my requests for sexual misconduct among other players in the server calling me a '♥♥♥♥♥♥' and 'gay' admin (JA) pyra refused to listen and muted me ingame 3 times for expressing my opinion,
    i know that the admins in your community are important to you, but when an admin in you're server expresses this kind of hate towards the LGBT community, i feel uncomfortable because of the words of not only 'pyra; but most of the server, i doubt ill ever play on any of your servers again because of this disgusting behaiviour you let your admins involve themselves in. please do something about this abuse otherwise, more people like myself will dissolve into other community's, I've always like DTK but the toxic people that call themselves DTK members need to be sorted out, i want inclusion for my gay/bi/les friends, and its not here. please sort this out

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    Hey, there's a section for this. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your time on the server. I'm not actually sure where that form is but I'm sure one of my fellow admins or staff will link it for you! If only you weren't being misogynistic towards my fellow admin, I might have been a bit nicer to you
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

Total Donations For

that would be fantastic pyra considering your the one involved
    no place for admin abuse, very strange

Absolute Madman

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

As of this post: player is currently banned for intentionally targeting me for RDM and leaving to avoid punishment.
    Last edited by pyra; 13-05-19 at 07:28 PM.

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    i want inclusion for my gay/bi/les friends, and its not here.
    I have been involved with this community in many roles since 2010 and not once have I found that this is ever true...

Most know I'm gay, most don't care one way or the other ... Do you know why? Because it has absolutely nothing to do with the counter-strike games this community hosts servers for.

If you have a legit complaint, submit the demo to either sourcebans and or the SA for the server and or Staff...
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

feel free to check logs and server replays, just becuase you weren't involved in the same abuse does not mean it didn't happen. you are lucky to avoid the abducation and abuse i received, that ban in wrong, yet again another ploy to create problems, if you check logs on the TTT server you will see that the 'ban for RDM' was after the fact of this post and after i informed 'pyra' of the post i was 'banned for RDM' love the consistency of the community, I also understand this thread may be in the wrong area, apologies for that
    Last edited by crosbie19; 13-05-19 at 07:50 PM.

Absolute Madman

Total Donations For

You knifed me twice, killing me, and disconnected but ok!

Total Donations For

Please don't navigate around the situation at hand, it makes me feel like my points aren't valid, and also my sexuality feels objectified after the thing you said to me, I'd love an apology and let it go, otherwise its a serious concern for me and my lawyer. consider this seriously.

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    If you have a legit complaint, submit the demo to either sourcebans and or the SA for the server and or Staff...
    Feel free to PM me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information