Thread: pipismoyl

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 18.0%

wozza is on a distinguished road wozza's Avatar
    Total Donations For

wozza     $ 10.00

pipismoyl

where do i start.

i have too many issues with dtk. the end. idk how to even explain. i have no intention to be formally a part of dtk. all the new players i try to teach ttt to all end up being dicks and disrespectull, disregarding my attempts to keep the server runing smoothly as per the rules when admins arent online. i feel like member is a joke and i may aswell be a non dtk member. i will still be active on dtk servers like ttt because, when running well with proactive admins, the game is fun.

sending demos is an option that i have to help dtk ttt be a better place. but what is the point. i will sit there for 2 hours collecting demos and sucking dick to new players who dont want to play by the rules. its counter productive, as a non admin i have the privelige of enjoying the game without necessarily being the discipliner. but to enjoy ttt i have to do my part and be the guy who tries his best to admin ish the ttt server, not something i want to do as a member.

i will still be on dtk servers because like, ttt is fun when the admins are online and proactivly dealing with rule breakers and dickheads. i want to be formally removed from the dtk community by stepping down as member, as dumb as that sounds.

btw the title was meant to say, dont wanna be member

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wozza For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information