Closed Thread

Thread: d

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00

d

where do i start.

i have too many issues with dtk. the end. idk how to even explain. i have no intention to be formally a part of dtk. all the new players i try to teach ttt to all end up being dicks and disrespectull, disregarding my attempts to keep the server runing smoothly as per the rules when admins arent online. i feel like neo is a joke and i may aswell be a non dtk member. i will still be active on dtk servers like ttt because, when running well with proactive admins, the game is fun.

sending demos is an option that i have to help dtk ttt be a better place. but what is the point. i will sit there for 2 hours collecting demos and sucking dick to new players who dont want to play by the rules. its counter productive, as a non admin i have the privelige of enjoying the game without necessarily being the discipliner. but to enjoy ttt i have to do my part and be the guy who tries his best to admin ish the ttt server, not something i want to do as a neo.

i will still be on dtk servers because like, ttt is fun when the admins are online and proactivly dealing with rule breakers and dickheads. i want to be formally removed from the dtk community by stepping down as neo, as dumb as that sounds.

btw the title was meant to say, dont wanna be neo

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    TTT isn't all of DTK though ... if you have CSS, you should check out the few CSS servers we still have left.
    TTT, like any RP type of server is always going to have issues, and is always going to have people wanting to test the limits, find and or imagine loopholes in rules etc... I haven't been on the server in a while, but I think the current team are doing well with balancing everything out well enough, but if you've lost the passion for it, I can understand that too ... Like I said, there are other servers and even other ways to be active within DTK ... don't let one small crowd of the general community drag the whole thing down.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Good old gebus love ya work, top bloke no doubt about it.... shame you're leaving dtk and passing the mighty neo tag down you looked so fancy with the neo tag. Thanks so much for your efforts around here you do a awesome job. Keep in touch in discord dude

Casual Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 197

stick is a jewel in the rough stick is a jewel in the rough stick is a jewel in the rough stick is a jewel in the rough stick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stick     $ 20.00
    I Believe you are setting yourself up for failure, your rant doesn't have substance. I assume you have some understanding that this is a problem that cant be easily fixed, otherwise you would have created a thread with a solution to a problem rather than making a salt based post asking to be removed from a ranking system. A community based role play server will always have its issues, you have played long enough to know that.

If you have found that the way you play is "counter productive" why don't you change the way you play. e.g. - letting new players learn the hard way or pm'ing an admin to come on if there is a troublesome new player.

I see that you still wish to play on the server but you want to be removed from the ranking system, what is the point of this? Is there something that you want from this post? Or are you simply stirring the pot?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stick For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    Not tryna stir any pot. Just wanna step doen as neo. I dont feel respected enough by many people anymore

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LordGebus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 18.0%

wozza is on a distinguished road wozza's Avatar
    Total Donations For

wozza     $ 10.00

but sucking dick is good

but sucking dick is good

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wozza For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information