In-Game Name?
    Lagsalot
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Victoria
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    • Server #6 CS:GO Zombies
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    3 Years
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Like the people that play here
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Xeronos, Naz
    Any other information you want to include?
    Previously held the rank of Member
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    For now imma say -1, while he can be chill he is extremely immature and when he comes on to ttt generally just causes trouble.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    NinjaBubbles is on a distinguished road NinjaBubbles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] NinjaBubbles     $ 0.00
    -1 rep Lagsalot manages to get away with breaking rules on servers (blind admins *cough*).

Lagsalot has gotten multiple punishments throughout his time with dtk, and after these punishments he still continues to misbehave and break rules for his own enjoyment (sometimes with a accomplice).

Until I see improvement in his behavior, I'll stick to my -rep.
    Last edited by NinjaBubbles; 15-03-19 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Was told to put a legitimate reason by someone *cough cough*

Pun Master
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bob     $ 165.00
    -1 recently demoted, recent bans

Literal Loli <3
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Aimee will become famous soon enough Aimee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Aimee     $ 0.00
    For now, I'm staying neutral.
    He does tend to rebel against the rules and disrespect admins quite often.
    I'd like to see Lags genuinely change his attitude and actions on the server in the next few months. (Assuming this app doesn't get accepted.)

Gl though.
    Last edited by Aimee; 16-03-19 at 12:14 AM.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 279
    vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] vnasian     $ 0.00
    Ok. Lags is a great person to have on the server. He tries to make the server interactive, fun and enjoyable. Whilst yes he occasionally trolls, its part of his personality to liven things up and try to make things fun and give us a smile. For me, i would stay neutral as for now and if behaviour improves, would +1.

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Personally I’ve never had any issues with Lags however, I can understand where the others are coming from with their comments. Lags lacks maturity and tends to break certain rules on both servers which causes issues for both players and my fellow admin buddies. With time and more maturity I’m sure lags will definitely come around but for the time being I’m staying neutral v.v I believe in second chances so best of luck buddy
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    I've known lags for quite a while and throughout my time on Zombies with him he's been mostly good. That being said he does like to piss around and annoy the admins for amusement at times which can be problematic. More recently I have seen him get punished for minor discrepancies with the admins, which may have negatively impacted people's perspective of him.

I personally believe that he's just made a few bad decisions that's resulted in the position he's in now, but if he learns from his mistakes and stops being cheeky then he should definitely be reconsidered.

Cereal
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Xeronos is on a distinguished road Xeronos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Xeronos     $ 0.00
    He can be immature and annoying at extreme levels but I believe he can change that. Though he got demoted, he was only trying to have fun by putting a bit of humour in this server. I wanna be neutral but change is what I see in him. +1

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    As much as I'm all for a bit of cheekiness, it's going to have to be a -1 from me for the time being, considering the frequency of which he ignores admins and breaks rules.
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

Hecking cool boyyo
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Focks is on a distinguished road Focks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Focks     $ 0.00
    +1 great to play TTT with

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] SpAc3y     $ 0.00
    +1
    Negative point. He doesnt understand the rules very well but he understands them well enough to play.
    Positive point. Seems to put the effort into learning the rules and doesn't seem to act like a pineapple when he's told to slay for breaking the rules.
    So I got one good point and one bad point but it's gunna be a +1 from me.

also just because someone doesn't understand the rules of ttt doesn't mean they haven't read them. That set of server specific rules is a dam essay and a half, and it can be hard to soak it all in. So can we all please continue to put the effort into helping people learn them instead of getting lazy about it and just telling them to read the rules. There's also a lot of rules that aren't written.

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    with my previous experiences from lagsalot, he is nice to have around sometimes, but seems to have a negative impact on servers more than he does positively. will not +/- as haven't seen him in ages but judging from the comments above it seems that not much has changed.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281

SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SirJanus     $ 61.80
    neutral hes a chill guy but from what ive seen seems to disregard the rules occasionally, if he improved on that would be happy to change to a +1
    CPU:Ryzen 5 2600
    MOBO::GIGABYTE B450 Aorus M
    RAM:2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence 2400
    PSU:Corsair VS450 .
    GPU:EVGA GTX 970 FTW+
    HDD:WD BLUE 2TB
    SSD: Kingston A400 240GB

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Alright.

We all know my past history yes. We all know that ive caused some flippin mayhem with admins and and made some propper hate there job.
    Despite that i was given a second chance i settled my diiferences with some admins and in return they gave me benefit of the doubt. They gave respect that i had before had but seemed to lose from my actions.

Lags. I think you need to put the front foot forward and nut up. Yes sometimes admins may not handle things right and yes you may come across in a way you dont mean to. But without you making the change then how do you expect the server players and admins to make the change.
    Now im going to +1 your application but im sure i know what myself and others are thinking about this.
    Do not mess it up....
    Last edited by UpWithIt; 16-03-19 at 08:33 PM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UpWithIt For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00
    iv known him pretty long time and he is a good lad, +1 my man

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    1mpact will become famous soon enough 1mpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] 1mpact     $ 0.00
    +1
    Not like he wants to be admin or anything just wants a relatively useless rank. Should be designated member acceptors, not a whole +/-1 process for anyone to weigh in on (similar to GFL, an American gaming community). would save time and effort.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mpact View Post
    +1
    Not like he wants to be admin or anything just wants a relatively useless rank. Should be designated member acceptors, not a whole +/-1 process for anyone to weigh in on (similar to GFL, an American gaming community). would save time and effort.
    lol

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    This application has been rejected due to a combination of recent significant bans & negative community feedback.

Feel free to re-apply after 20/4/19.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information