+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5 Years

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00

5 Years

Howdy Gamers

28/2/2019 marks the 5th year that I've been registered to the forums. To me that's pretty crazy, especially when I realise that I was 15, just starting out my Year 10 of High School. This year I'll be turning 21 and I'm currently in my 2nd year of University, something I honestly never thought I'd manage to reach.

A lot of things have happened in my real life and time within DtK since my registry, and I hope that I've mentally matured at least a little bit since I was a 15 year old squeaker on Surf, JB and MiniGames.

I'd just like to thank everyone that welcomed me in the beginning, and those of you from the CSS era who have stayed friends with me all these years, y'all are stupid as hell for doing it but I appreciate it .

And to all those of you who I've befriended since the CSGO migration (you know who you are), you're a bunch of absolute retards, but I love y'all.

Thanks for all the good times, the multiple admin opportunities and the spicy team kills, here's to 5 more years of it.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Overall activity: 0%

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    5 years too many

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    hi ham I miss you but tell boarding I said hi

but seriously. 5 shots for 5 registered years?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Happy bday hamdrome
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Well i can confirm and say im actually proud of you +1.. From the time ive known you, you've been a stand up bloke. You're a good role model for all these other young dtk normies to look up to. You've made the ttt admin team not look like a pack of tards and i know thats been hard for you. Hahaha

Well done Ham

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpWithIt For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information