+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Down step

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 0%

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00

Down step

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yes I am stepping down. This is the result of multiple things, one of which being that the server has become more work than fun and it doesn't feel the same when something you want to find enjoyment out of becomes tedious. Other factors such as time consumption, needing a break and putting my focus on other things in life contribute as well.

However this isn't the last you'll see of me dw. I'll still be around a lot and you guys can still see me on various servers

Here's some mentions to those who've made DtK a mint time:

Complex1ty - mad respect mate, cheers for everything you've done ♥
    Dante - stop trimming yourself :^)
    NedBestInAus - funniest bloke I've ever met, hope to catchya round more often
    tom - spooooooky
    GrassJelly - ur bad at crazy kart and golf with friends xx
    RoyalRampage - cheers for all your help in the ThinkTank!
    Spanko - I've never heard you say a word, but you're still a bloody legend
    TigThePig - great bloke and huge potential, hope to see you on the admin team one day!
    Velocity - you should stop by more often, it's good seeing you
    Lagsalot - love you xx
    Menntality - get good at mako )
    bh11 - come back to zombies u nerd the server has 50 slots ♥
    RastaM - rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty rasty
    Xeronos - shout us some cereal boss
    Zan - |DtK| [JA] Zantek )
    Cloney - hope to catchya round zombies more and good luck on admin
    Cody2G - come back boss I've missed ya
    kingy - cheers for all those knife fights on Office
    MeteorBlade - get back on zombies >:c
    mirage - absolute legend, have missed having you round the server
    Nazza - join the admin team again, also get good at Golf with friends )
    Netflix - get well soon broski, can't wait to have you back! ♥♥
    Quanty - lol coin tea
    Bento - Bento Solo
    Denathen - pirates port legend
    Aimee - such a lovely person, you're gonna do great things in life ♥
    Arch - we need more pidaras on the server plz
    aSaP - hope to catchya round Office sometime
    Becca - u stink, also you make Jailbreak fun
    blackmaverick - mavvvooooo
    Bob - your mako solo doesn't count, get another one
    Cindy - come play zombies more, would be great to see you ))
    Ham - couldn't have done serpentis without you hamslamdunk
    Hyrdus - such a legend, fun to knife on office (hehe) hope to see you soon! ♥♥
    Jaggo - ur bad at rust
    Jenny - play more zombies also I'm happy to be your first forum friend ♥
    Jumbo - "uwu" or "owo"
    matthew - we are friends on steam now ahaha
    mrsyogibear - always the brightest person on Office and a delight to be around, hope to have another bhop date soon now that I've got the time
    Nitehawk - you're too good at knifing I can never hit you ahaha
    NosPro - nosssyyy come play zombies more )
    orange - 10/10 great multimode admin, server wouldn't be the same without you keep up the great work!
    PigSy - we need more birds and grog on Dust2, would make it more interesting ahaha
    Psycho - the pinnacle of Office, the server is what it is today because of you, keep doing what you're doing and I hope to stab you soon xoxo
    Pyra - great bloke and had some good fun on zombies, hope to see u round more! (yes I added u in shhh)
    Synthetic - photosynthesis but nah you're a top bloke and I hope to see you round zombies lots!
    TheNewfBot - haven't seen you in a while mate, hope to catchya round Office sometime!
    Tyler - you did such an amazing job trying to manage deathrun mate, mad respect ♥
    YogiBear - top bloke, hope to play some Office with you soon
    boo boo - I will out-AWP you one day ahaha
    Knight_Ops. - stop being unkillable thanks xx
    Matt_ - keep up the great work on TTT, hope to see you play zombies soon
    ajaytech - ze_mountain_escape_v5_zy (it's nazgul time )
    Cuffeh - absolute legend, thanks for all your help
    Delta - I did not enjoy your dutch ovens on B site
    Krezand - hope to see you round zombies boss, top bloke ♥
    Squall - so much I could say but we'd be here for yonks; thank you for everything you've done squidward, without you we wouldn't have such an amazing zombies server loved by so many. I'm very grateful you let me step up and rebuild the server hope to catchya round the source servers sometime ♥

- Krusty
    Last edited by Krusty Burger; 21-01-19 at 03:58 AM.

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Thanks for everything man and thanks for reviving and keeping Zombies going! Sad to see you go and you better bloody be around, gotta dominate you and Grass on Magma still. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

GrassJelly
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Howlsan is on a distinguished road Howlsan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Howlsan     $ 10.00
    Thanks for being one of the best SA around Krusty and please don't bully me in KrazyKart also Synthetic Shhh u died in lava

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Howlsan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00
    Awwwww sad news to read Krusty and im so sorry that its had to come to this......

Buuuut im sooooo glad that your not leaving completely..I would be devastated!!!!! To say the least I cant loose my fav Krusty
    I'll happily accept that date to ^^^ and cannot wait!!! It has been waay to long xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlsan View Post
    Thanks for being one of the best SA around Krusty and please don't bully me in KrazyKart also Synthetic Shhh u died in lava
    M8 you got crushed by a thwomp before that

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    Krusty, you taught me a lot right at the start of my adminship. Thanks for always being positive, fun and supportive. Hope to still see you lots and perhaps maybe I'll find you that Kermit skin. Be good and good luck with your irl stuff <33
    Last edited by orange; 20-01-19 at 07:16 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    You brought zombies back mate. great work, be proud

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    congrats on all your work that you did on zombies. hope to see you around on ttt and some other servers. thanks for the shoutout too mate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    No mention, feelsbadman.

Bye Krusty, hate to see you go man. I'll see you around someday on Zombies bb
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Thanks for everything burger, hope to see you on the server soon

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    <33
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 279
    vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] vnasian     $ 0.00
    One of the pillars of zombies. Without your efforts, the server wouldnt be at this state now. Thanks for everything and btw i am better than you at golf with friends :^)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to vnasian For This Useful Post:

TheRiddler that doesn't Riddle
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 332

The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The_Riddler     $ 10.00
    Good luck in the future Krusty you did good work for zombies and made a real community there thanks to the efforts you put in for the server.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Riddler For This Useful Post:

Redneck
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Hydrus210     $ 20.00
    See You Soon Krusty!!! <333

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrus210 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ShaggyRogers     $ 0.00
    Wow, I just come back from a 6-month hiatus, and now this??? Seriously though, I need you to hear a few things!

Whilst I haven't been very active on this community over the years, I have quite a lot of experience playing here! I always enjoyed CS:S Zombies back in the day, and the time I spent there will always be very special to me!

It took me a while, but once the CS:S community died out, I moved to CS:GO. I played DtK zombies when it was active, but unfortunately it seemed that the CS:GO community wasn't as interested in it, and I thought that the Golden Days of CS Zombies was over

Krusty - You would always be playing zombies, enjoying zombies, and attempting to revive the community surrounding zombies, even at the lowest of server numbers, and I believe that this community is extremely lucky to have had your support.
    I'll be honest, I thought it was impossible. I couldn't see the community ever being revived, mainly due to the fact that I had suffered my own setbacks in reviving a once beloved game-mode of Counter-Strike... But with your support, and the support of others in the community, you achieved what I thought was lost, and I couldn't be more proud.

I can't recall exactly when we became friends, yet despite our limited interaction over the years, it's clear to me that you are one of the most loyal and dedicated community members that I have ever been lucky enough to cross paths with. No matter what you do or where you end up, know that you have done a fantastic job in this space, and that you are more than deserving of some time to focus on yourself, and your future endeavours!!

I'm sure that I'll see you around, but I just had to thank you for all that you've done!

Thanks Krusty

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShaggyRogers For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Didn't even mention all the TTT admins . Seriously though, hope all goes well in the future.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Im glad my boi Matthew267811 made the post. Congrats

I remember the first day i met you Krusty, breaking the rules but soo much has changed. I guess we can say you reformed. I wont miss you cause you will always be in my heart.

Love Icey

32. The Following User Says Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

Zombaholic
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    IamJagzZ has a spectacular aura about IamJagzZ has a spectacular aura about IamJagzZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] IamJagzZ     $ 0.00
    Krusty i'll miss you forever baby <3 Thanks for all the hard work youve done and the effort youve put into zombies <3
    Don't mention anime to me

Me after killing a top 10 player for score

34. The Following User Says Thank You to IamJagzZ For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Argh, you're not going any where!

You put a gazillion hours into the Zombies rebuild which is just flying along, so kudos to you and your team mate. You've earnt the right to chill, enjoy the community and everything else going on in your life!

Cheers Krusty Boi

36. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

FU ... You'll be back after you're done resting.

<3 Good luck, m8.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information