Closed Thread

Thread: this guy is a T

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus is a glorious beacon of light LordGebus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] LordGebus     $ 20.00

this guy is a T

so i have noticed, lots of new players tend to get rdmd by noobs after someone calls them a T. wondering if it should be considered t baiting or something such that calling people t can be warned/banned for as a lot of confusion seems to lead to lots of rdms after calling some1 a T. i feel vocab should be limited to 'high sus' [player]

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    No, calling someone a T is still a high sus, just a more definite one. New players will learn after the first time anyway, unless they are blatantly trolling.

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    TL;DR no it isnt a KOS unless they say it is a KOS. But i still don't agree with saying "somebody is a T"

When I was admin I told people off for this and instead encouraged them to say "High sus" as it helps avoid the confusion. A good example to use to put this into perspective is media coverage:
    If somebody was accused of murder, they would firstly name him as a SUSPECT (hence "sus this person" in ttt) and that he is the ALLEGED offender. They don't go and spread to millions of people that he IS the murderer in-case it isn't true. If the story was covered as he wasn't being under investigation people would think he's Guilty before proven Innocent. However, TTT aims to follow the guidelines of Innocent until proven Guilty.

eg.
    "In Breaking News, Sharky McFood was found on the scene of the murder of [JA] Tyler on Dolls"

"In Breaking News, Sharky McFood is a prime suspect and is under investigation by local detectives for the alleged murder of [JA] Tyler on Dolls"
    screw you tyler

Honestly I feel like I've elaborated too much but I feel like this topic comes up way too often when it's reasonably simple :I

I reckon the admin team should try to do the same now to avoid the whole rigmarole when someone gets RDMed due to this whole mess.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Broseph is on a distinguished road Broseph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Broseph     $ 0.00
    Might be worth considering what it actually adds to the game. If you were to remove people saying "he's a t" then high sus would do the same thing quite easily. As of now it just creates confusion especially with new players, but admittedly with myself who played a large amount of time on a server where that was considered the same as a KOS. To admins or players who've put a lot of time into the server it might seem trivial, but the change would take no development work and the current system has practically no benefits (when you consider high sus could do the same thing but in less suggestive wording).

I think it's a good idea to change the rules regarding this issue, I think the negatives outweigh the positives.
    Last edited by Broseph; 25-12-18 at 10:16 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00

People get warned for enough ridicules shit already thats not against rules or in the rules we dont really needa add to it.

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkfood View Post
    screw you tyler

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    screw you tyler
    you should be the one dead, shark boy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    When I was admin I told people off for this and instead encouraged them to say "High sus" as it helps avoid the confusion.
    Bruh we get it you were admin no need to flex

But i agree with Shitfood (even tho he calls people t aswell)

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post

actually I say that they're a bad person :^)

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post

When i was an admin, i told you all to calm the ♥♥♥♥ down

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information