+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zombies Christmas Event

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 0%

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00

Zombies Christmas Event

Santa has returned....

Welcome Zombies players,

Santa has been up to no good again and it's up to us to stop his evil plans and spread peace to the land!

Where:
    #6 Zombies

When:
    Saturday (22/12)

Time:
    7pm AEDT - 9pm AEDT

Map:
    ze_santassination_v3

Info:
    Players will attempt the map and will have a total of 2 hours to complete the normal stages. RTV is allowed 1 hour into the event if players aren't enjoying their time.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krusty Burger For This Useful Post:

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thank you to everyone who attended the event.

Despite getting to the end of Act I twice and failing, in the end we beat it and got halfway through Act II.

Very proud of everyone who was apart of the event and a special shoutout to Denathen for getting us through Act I :^)

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Sorry I couldn't make it lads, had commitments, hope it was good fun
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Loones View Post
    Thank you to everyone who attended the event.

Despite getting to the end of Act I twice and failing, in the end we beat it and got halfway through Act II.

Very proud of everyone who was APART of the event and a special shoutout to Denathen for getting us through Act I :^)
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...rt-a-part-part

Sheesh, I go to all that trouble and no one listens

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...rt-a-part-part

Sheesh, I go to all that trouble and no one listens
    This isn't an english exam okay I'm gonna keep making this mistake ahah

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Loones View Post
    This isn't an english exam okay I'm gonna keep making this mistake ahah
    if i was your teacher id give you an a for being apart of the class

9. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information