In-Game Name?
    Unna
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Western Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    • Server #6 CS:GO Zombies
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    200 hours
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Because i enjoy the dtk servers
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Euhna and Krusty
    Any other information you want to include?
    Im reformed, my past bans dont represent the person i am today
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

uwu
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 0%

Eunha will become famous soon enough Eunha will become famous soon enough Eunha's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Eunha     $ 10.00
    +1 super active from what ive seen
    qq

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    SunnY is on a distinguished road SunnY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SunnY     $ 0.00
    +1 solid bloke.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    +1

Good bloke, follows the rules and have had solid chats.

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    Unna,

You have an extremely long list of rule breakages, warns and bans. This makes it hard for me to make a positive decision on this app. Recently your behaviour has changed and I believe you have improved from what I've seen. But what is stopping you from continuing with your previous bad behaviour if you are accepted. I haven't seen you to be that active recently (if you've changed your name that's your own fault), however that isn't part of my decision.

I don't feel that I'm ready to +1 this however I don't believe you deserve a -1. There are a lot of things to consider as when you achieve this rank you are representing the community and I know there are already a few people with the N/M rank that don't respect it.

Good luck Unna, I'll leave this as NEUTRAL for now however I'll be watching community responses and I'll be monitoring in-game behaviour.

Once again, good luck.

Regards

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    hmm this is a tough one, as pyra said there has been multiple instances in the past where u have had bans and misbehaved a fair bit, still have stuff to work on (mic spam, not pissing the admins off ) but at the same time recently your behaviour has improved a fair bit, and I also think ur a pretty decent bloke too.

Saying this I'm not entirely sure how well you would represent the community, but that's not to say people haven't changed from a bad past, so yeah I'm pretty stuck on this one. When I've seen you play on zombies you seem to be fine and get along with everyone well, TTT doesn't completely reflect that, and I don't think I've seen you on in a few weeks, so I'm also going to stay Neutral

NOTE: Any TTT players that decide to comment on this app, your honest input would be extremely helpful as I know unna used to like to break rules while admins were offline, I'm not totally sure about anymore as I am an admin, so I cant really say anymore, Cheers

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    I'm going to say -1 as he likes to argue with admins also tends to cause/join in whenever there's trouble about

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Unna i give a +1 the reasons are as follows. He has changed a fair bit of what i have seen, and myslef amongst anyone would know and notice it. His past actions are exactly that The Past....
    Unna is a quality man and Krusty himself has even given him a +1 that stands for something. People that have a problem with any of his bad behavior in prior to him changing his ways need to look past that and build a bridge to get over it.

Dont judge a man on his past judge a man on his present.

Fire Fly

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by UpWithIt View Post
    Unna i give a +1 the reasons are as follows. He has changed a fair bit of what i have seen, and myslef amongst anyone would know and notice it. His past actions are exactly that The Past....
    Unna is a quality man and Krusty himself has even given him a +1 that stands for something. People that have a problem with any of his bad behavior in prior to him changing his ways need to look past that and build a bridge to get over it.

Dont judge a man on his past judge a man on his present.
    Considering his last ban was less than a month ago and it was for racial slurs, homophobic slurs and mic spamming and he has only been once TTT once since then I don't really consider that "the past"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainfall For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    -1, like seriously no. you courage others to break rules and love to break rules when admins arent on. Unna is a big trouble maker on the server and just always been a pain to deal with.
    Love my Lollipops.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    -1 no. Mic spams, ignores admins and breaks general/server rules
    Last edited by Cindy; 13-12-18 at 02:13 PM.
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    -1 Unna is a constant rule breaker and encourages others including new players to break the rules. He would represent DTK in a negative light.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Joshzom1 will become famous soon enough Joshzom1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Joshzom1     $ 10.00
    -1 haven’t seen him on in while but from what I know he is a rule breaker and also encourages others to break rules as life said.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Unna. is on a distinguished road Unna.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Unna.     $ 0.00
    ive been on a path of redemption after i went through a pilgrimage and its changed my views on the world. This also explains my absence from the server. I have began practising shamanism and have found a new way of life. I feel like this is the new me. i was a fresh start and to move forward with dtk not backwards. these bans do not represent the person I am today.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Legolas is on a distinguished road Legolas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Legolas     $ 0.00
    - 1 I have seen him on but he is a rule breaker

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall❤ View Post
    Considering his last ban was less than a month ago and it was for racial slurs, homophobic slurs and mic spamming and he has only been once TTT once since then I don't really consider that "the past"
    Considering most bans are from you... You've had a personal problem with him from day 1 alot others do to. Who are you to judge when and how people change and in what amount of time.
    He's a changed man.. and he should be given the respect for the effort hes made to try and change. Unna you're serious about changing and becoming better person i respect that. Never stop striving to be better bloke all negative things out look to the future of getting the neo tag

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 95
    XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] XXXTentacion     $ 0.00
    +1 no issues from me, good luck <3

Fire Fly

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by UpWithIt View Post
    Considering most bans are from you... You've had a personal problem with him from day 1 alot others do to. Who are you to judge when and how people change and in what amount of time.
    He's a changed man.. and he should be given the respect for the effort hes made to try and change. Unna you're serious about changing and becoming better person i respect that. Never stop striving to be better bloke all negative things out look to the future of getting the neo tag
    your point is already invalid... out of his 11 bans i've given him 1. i actually enjoyed having unna around but he causes too much trouble.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Behaviour req: No significant infractions within the last 30 days.
    No significant bans within the last 30 days

You don't meet the requirement, you should have waited a few more days before you applied.

As for in-game behaviour, despite what you think I have never had an issue with you, but I am aware of the trouble you've caused on the server. I'm going to say Neutral as of right now.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information