+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office DM Event "Could It Get Any Worse?"

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00

#3 Office DM Event "Could It Get Any Worse?"

"COULD IT GET ANY WORSE?"

Friday 30th November 2018
    7pm til 9pm (AEDT)

Ump 45, Glock, Normal Knife and Nade.

"When I say that it couldn't get any worse...I don't mean that as a challenge!!!
    Last edited by mrsyogibear; 25-11-18 at 07:55 PM.

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    challenge accepted

3. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Lovely pastel colours

And with my fave weapon.... the knife

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    Yes it could get worse; I could be there

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Krusty Burger For This Useful Post:

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Burger View Post
    true....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Burger View Post

Noway could that make it worse, there has to be a clown in among us somewhere

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    3 days till the worst event ever

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    I won't be able to make it, sorry - I'm up over my eyeballs in work at the moment I'm afraid you'll all just have to struggle by without my amazing stabbing skills.

I should be back in ten days or so, we'll see how it goes.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I won't be able to make it, sorry - I'm up over my eyeballs in work at the moment I'm afraid you'll all just have to struggle by without my amazing stabbing skills.

I should be back in ten days or so, we'll see how it goes.

I could bring along some of those amazing nades that we had last time, that will clear out your backlog of work and youll be free to come join us in the real office

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsyogibear View Post
    I could bring along some of those amazing nades that we had last time, that will clear out your backlog of work and youll be free to come join us in the real office

The thought had occured to me, but in the guise of hosing it down with petrol and flicking a match onto it rather than a nade. The things a man has to do to get through life.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Tomorrow night all! hope your all ready to have soo much fun LOL

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Have fun ya'll, sorry to miss it

Be sure to join in and support your local Yogi's

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Have fun ya'll, sorry to miss it

Be sure to join in and support your local Yogi's

Thanks Psycho! Its not going to be the same without your sharp knife going into my back or a knife off down the long hall lol

Fingers crossed that all goes well

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Of course it will Mrs Yogi you got this, with no big guns it might actually be a lot of fun

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by PigSy View Post
    Of course it will Mrs Yogi you got this, with no big guns it might actually be a lot of fun

Thanks Pigsy!!!! I hope to see ya there, it shall be very interesting indeed

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    great event. was good to stop by the offices for a bit.
    thanks to all involved

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    was definitely a good bit of fun!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 282

Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Fizzicist     $ 10.00
    I intended to make it to the event, but couldn't get home in time for it. Hope attendance was good and you all had a good time

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Fizzicist For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    It took 3 and1/2 hours to watch Horn drop Mundine in 90 seconds, I had more fun in the 20 min I was playing in the 'worst event ever'

35. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I would just like to thank everyone that came along to the "worse event" and made it a good one! It sure was different and we all got some good shots in there...somewhere ;p LOL

Until the next event y'all!!! Keep your eyes peeled! >>> Watch this space

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information