DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    ✪ Crisp
    How old are you?
    Location?
    New Zealand
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    quite a few months playing since 2017 but took a long break off steam
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Because i like the community and I would like to convince people to play more and have fun when playing with myself and others on the server I would also want to help out on the rules by giving commands to know everything about the server and the different meanings of calls like kos. Also helping them with other servers that are available to play on.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    -
    Any other information you want to include?
    I am on everyday after school and everyday on the weekend so i am available when ever
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 0%
    Higashi is on a distinguished road Higashi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Higashi     $ 0.00
    It is always a good idea to provide as much feedback as you can for this current individual, if you have any information whatsoever of him not following rules/breaking them or your personal encounters with said individual, it is always a good idea to post them, this guy seems understanding enough i'm sure an argument will not arise from this situation, plus as said staff are watching

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 88
    crispyboi is on a distinguished road crispyboi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] crispyboi     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by R4V3 View Post
    +1 the few times I've seen him I've had no troubles
    thank you

Total Donations For

will do i know most of rules still implementing them into my game

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    He seems to be willing to improve upon his own behaviour, he RDM'd today when there were no admins present yet he still slayed when asked to.

I initially had many doubts but I have further watched his in-game activities and I do believe he is worthy of having a chance at recieving the DtK Neophyte rank.

gl my dude

+1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pyra For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Look he's a good kid he does get judged heavily from prior game play but yet he still trys to do his best. He cops it heavy sometimes..

I'll give him a plus a +1!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 244

Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Promo     $ 30.00
    -1 breaks rules

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    -1 breaks rules

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281

SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SirJanus     $ 61.80
    Quote Originally Posted by ☭ Pyra View Post
    He seems to be willing to improve upon his own behaviour, he RDM'd today when there were no admins present yet he still slayed when asked to.

I initially had many doubts but I have further watched his in-game activities and I do believe he is worthy of having a chance at recieving the DtK Neophyte rank.

gl my dude

+1
    I’m gonna have to agree with pyra he does rdm often but that can be blamed on being rusty of the game or changed rules knowing This he always slays when asked to he does seem to be targeted maybe because of mistakes he made otherwise keeping it +1
    CPU:Ryzen 5 2600
    MOBO::GIGABYTE B450 Aorus M
    RAM:2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence 2400
    PSU:Corsair VS450 .
    GPU:EVGA GTX 970 FTW+
    HDD:WD BLUE 2TB
    SSD: Kingston A400 240GB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SirJanus For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    IMO I think crispy should be a bit more active and learn the rules to have a better understanding of them before he gets accepted for neo. He seems like a nice kid but I think it would be best for him to try and do his best to learn the rules as best as possible.

If you ever see me or one of the other admins on we are always happy to answer questions that you have or help you out
    until then I am not putting +/-

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    IMO I think crispy should be a bit more active and learn the rules to have a better understanding of them before he gets accepted for neo. He seems like a nice kid but I think it would be best for him to try and do his best to learn the rules as best as possible.

If you ever see me or one of the other admins on we are always happy to answer questions that you have or help you out

100% agree, since putting in his neophyte application he has come on for a very short period of time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

He is becoming less active cause he was targeted, i rememeber him apologizing numours times for a mic being to loud and turned it down and after players still being mean to him. Cant blame him for not being on all the time.
    As long as admins are nice and help him not insult or get upset with him trying to learn i think things will go great!!

I agree with Sir Janus and Pyra. Rusty skills can always be sharpened that just comes with game play... but he always asks question when unsure or needs help and does whatever admins say. This kid puts in max effort in game and just wants to be apart of the community wants to feel apart of dtk. Its rough to deny such a good kid a spot to belong to the DTK Community.

Total Donations For

sometimes i do feel targeted but i still try to jump on and say hi to people. I appreciate your feedback and helping me to get neophyte you seem like a great person to be around.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crispyboi For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by UpWithIt View Post
    He is becoming less active cause he was targeted, i rememeber him apologizing numours times for a mic being to loud and turned it down and after players still being mean to him. Cant blame him for not being on all the time.
    Not exactly saying for him to come on cuz hes played a full day of TTT looking at his stats, but when he is on, I'd like to see more of an effort to try his best to adapt to gameplay and do what I said previously. I understand what u meant by being targeted by other players and if he feels that way, that's obviously not a good thing, but I never really see this while I'm online or adminning so I cant comment much on it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Final [Processing]
    Steam ID
    : ok
    F
    orum Membership: ok
    F
    orum Posts: ok
    P
    laying time: ok
    Forum Infraction
    s: ok
    B
    ans Listed: ok
    C
    ongratulations
    and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days.
    Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    gratz x
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

Banned
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Well done mate and welcome. Im glad you got given the chance.

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Congrats on Neo, expecting to see you around more

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 281

SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus is just really nice SirJanus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SirJanus     $ 61.80
    Grats

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information