Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 0%

NedBestInAus will become famous soon enough NedBestInAus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

NedBestInAus     $ 20.00

Bhop on server 4

Hi all,

Question:

If someone team kills you on server 4 while you're hopping, is it your fault or theirs?

I would like to think the person that shoots the gun is at fault, however some disagree.

Can I get official clarification? Thnx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NedBestInAus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Envy posted about this just the other day on the GG thread

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...-Clarification

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] SpAc3y     $ 0.00
    Personally I always seen it as the person who shoots the guns fault. Only in extreme cases it isn’t, like when someone purposefully runs through a player who is shooting or runs in front of someone who’s shooting. But only on purpose and trying to get team killed. I don’t think that we should reprimand someone for things like not looking to see if someone is shooting in the area that they’re about to go in. We’re not all specially trained soldiers and don’t think of things like that. Especially with the way the game is played on server 4. It’s pretty chaotic with people running everywhere. Can’t stand still too long or you’l get Killed so it only makes sense that people just keep running everywhere. And when people are always running it can be hard to creep track of your team mates when already trying to keep track of the enemy. Bhopping also isn’t the only thing that can get you team killed either. Simply standing up can. What if someone is scoped in and standing behind you. Or even if you just move a foot or so to the side. I’ve been told off by some players for bhopping when they killed me for just walking around a corner, even though I was most certainly not nhopping. Only being less trigger happy can fix that one.

And as for a changing the actual physics of the game so you can’t bhop at all. It screw with the physics for other people too. Other players have mentioned to me that they’ve noticed that the jump was all screwed up, and they didn’t want to play because it was different to what they were used to. This was someone who has no idea how to bhop too.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpAc3y For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

NedBestInAus     $ 20.00
    saying BHOP is allowed then changing server settings to prevent bhopping doesn't make sense lol. just taking away peoples fun.

it is what it is though, we'll just have to deal with it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NedBestInAus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Envy_black     $ 0.00
    Ned, while you have every right to express your opinions on the matter i would like to extend an offer to you. I would like to teach you the art of receptive language. This would help minimize the amount of times the admin team have to explain a singular situation to you. I know we have gone through this particular topic several times in game but if i could help you to understand further i would be more than happy to. kind regards, Admin Envy

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Envy_black For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

NedBestInAus     $ 20.00
    I was abused in-game by an admin when I spoke about it (you guys know what happened)

I’m just being a voice for the group of people that wouldn’t otherwise speak out on their own

Don’t change the server settings - just worry about hackers & mic spammers in-game

Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ned, i have just spent a half hour or so in game in server #4 with a BHOP player who was quite capable of hopping while playing. He hopped in a straight line, he hopped while turning and he hopped while knifing me and in his own words said "it doesn't really bother me" if you need help getting better at BHOP im sure there are several community members who can help you. As for any in game abuse the correct way to deal with this would be to speak to the S.A. This would be S.A lessfe269 on the forums or on steam and in game S.A Ikilled if you have not already done so. thank you for your input.

Banned

Total Donations For

NedBestInAus     $ 20.00
    Bhop & jumping are different things. you can’t know the difference because you personally don’t bhop Envy (I am not saying that in a mean way I just want you to understand)

Let’s move on as this is a waste of time, you just won’t take feedback

Total Donations For

thank you for your valuable input Ned.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y has a spectacular aura about SpAc3y's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] SpAc3y     $ 0.00
    I haven’t been on for a while so I don’t know what it’s like these days but I can say this.

Bhop has always been a part of the game and in my opinion it should stay a part of the game. The competitive nature of the game is what taught me to get better in general, and it was mini games that taught me to bhop back in the days when there was no velocity cap or anything like that. It was actually a deagle bhop video that got me interested in it and started practicing on bots on 1.6 back when I couldn’t connect my computer to the internet (I was pretty bad at it for a very long time). The fact that dtk had bhopping in its tags is what started me on dtk servers. I got so good at that I could win a round on gg like it was nothing with only a knife

Wether it be bhopping, knifing, peeking, camping, or a combination of any of those and many more styles that you play by. I hope this gives you inspiration to get better at what ever it is that you do. We need more better players.we need the competitive attitude, and we need the drama to go away and the fun to come back.

Also I’m very drunk. I’m sorry if this comment is irrelevant lol
    Last edited by SpAc3y; 25-09-18 at 09:12 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpAc3y For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information