Thread: Voting on neophytes

Casual Member
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Wubbzy10 is on a distinguished road Wubbzy10's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Wubbzy10     $ 0.00

Voting on neophytes

I would just like to say that after reading through some of the recent neophyte applications I'm interested in why people comment Had no issue before, but -1 based off others.
    I seriously think that's not fair and it shouldn't be allowed because this voting is based off experience with that person and not others
    I feel it's unnecessary and it just adds nothing but insult to injury. If you haven't had any bad experiences then say that!
    Don't just -1 someone based off others opinions it's meant to be based off yours.

Sorry for the rant but I know how it could annoying people who play the server getting a lot of added insult for no reason. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wubbzy10 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Oh and I would like to add I know neo is more of a test rank per say, but I still think adding insult to someone ESPECIALLY after saying no issues with them is unfair.

A Good Man Not Bad Man
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    I think the reason why people do so is that
    1. they are applying to be apart of a community and based off the dtk community reactions they are giving a -1.

2. Have either seen behaviour/ rule breaking/ negativity from the applicant but cant say exactly when hence giving a -1

Saying this, there is a thread where Cuffeh has explained only remarks that are needed on application's are ones that help make a decison to either grant or deny applications. Based on dtk community response to said applicants.
    I AM THE BESTEST MAN.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Yeah but the whole thing is it's meant to be based off your experience with that person. I really don't think they need to add another -1 if it's based off what others have said. I do understand with admins because obviously when admins are offline things can be a different story.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Delta     $ 505.00
    When Staff accept applications, we know how to see through the bullshit.
    And if people are out of line, we bring them into line.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    This has literally nothing to do with TTT, and as mentioned - I have created a thread explaining in black and white exactly what I'd *like* to see when it comes to comments. Nobody can control word for word what people wanna say lol, but as per my thread if it's out of line or stupid, I will delete them as I have been, or even worse case issuing infractions.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion though, while I do agree with you that it's meant to be based on your experiences with the applicant, if people want to -1 or +1 based on the rest of the feedback then it is what it is, I process applications accordingly.
    Feel free to PM me if you have more questions, I'm happy to discuss.

/closed.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:10 PM.
    If you wish to join the DtK ranks - click here - http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...The-DtK-Ranks.
    If you wish to donate to DtK - click here - http://www.dying2kill.com.au/misc.php?do=donate
    If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information