Closed Thread

Thread: Voting on neophytes

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00

Voting on neophytes

I would just like to say that after reading through some of the recent neophyte applications I'm interested in why people comment Had no issue before, but -1 based off others.
    I seriously think that's not fair and it shouldn't be allowed because this voting is based off experience with that person and not others
    I feel it's unnecessary and it just adds nothing but insult to injury. If you haven't had any bad experiences then say that!
    Don't just -1 someone based off others opinions it's meant to be based off yours.

Sorry for the rant but I know how it could annoying people who play the server getting a lot of added insult for no reason. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

3 years old

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Oh and I would like to add I know neo is more of a test rank per say, but I still think adding insult to someone ESPECIALLY after saying no issues with them is unfair.

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    I think the reason why people do so is that
    1. they are applying to be apart of a community and based off the dtk community reactions they are giving a -1.

2. Have either seen behaviour/ rule breaking/ negativity from the applicant but cant say exactly when hence giving a -1

Saying this, there is a thread where Cuffeh has explained only remarks that are needed on application's are ones that help make a decison to either grant or deny applications. Based on dtk community response to said applicants.

3 years old

Total Donations For

Yeah but the whole thing is it's meant to be based off your experience with that person. I really don't think they need to add another -1 if it's based off what others have said. I do understand with admins because obviously when admins are offline things can be a different story.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    When Staff accept applications, we know how to see through the bullshit.
    And if people are out of line, we bring them into line.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    This has literally nothing to do with TTT, and as mentioned - I have created a thread explaining in black and white exactly what I'd *like* to see when it comes to comments. Nobody can control word for word what people wanna say lol, but as per my thread if it's out of line or stupid, I will delete them as I have been, or even worse case issuing infractions.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion though, while I do agree with you that it's meant to be based on your experiences with the applicant, if people want to -1 or +1 based on the rest of the feedback then it is what it is, I process applications accordingly.
    Feel free to PM me if you have more questions, I'm happy to discuss.

/closed.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 07-08-18 at 11:10 AM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information