+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down From The Admin Team

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 6.0%

kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] kingy     $ 10.00

Stepping Down From The Admin Team

Hello, peoples, after thinking about it for sometime now, i have came to the end of the road as an admin. i think its time for me to move on from the admin team ....... I don't have the desire to play CSS, because i have to keep my hours up, ( Sry being told i have to keep my hours up or else, this just takes the enjoyment out of the game, and the gaming community that i enjoy being apart of and playing with, at my age, i don't like being told, i do the telling.

So with this mind set that i have, stepping down is the best idea i have had for sometime.....i want to be a casual player, with no requirements set upon me, to keep my hours up, deal with that player, or any message's sent to me from an idiotic person telling me that there is an awper on server that he don't like........i don't have time or the right mind set to deal with people like that. ( i do have a mind set but not the right one to deal with this legally)

I would like to Thank everyone involved with DTK Staff and Admin team for some 4 years of most great times........

DTK JA Kingy out

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Thanks for your time mate.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
    aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aSaP     $ 0.00
    Your dead right mate if having the admin tag is taking the enjoyment out of playing the game then to hell with it. Beter to have you on the server having fun as a player than as an admin thats not around much because your not enjoing it.
    Look forward to having many a game with you in the future buddy and thanks for a job well done over the last few years.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aSaP For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Cheers for your effort

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    You're a legend Kingy, peace.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Fair enough Kingy...it’s always been a pleasure playing with you and chatting...and of course that won’t change!

Cheers,
    Boo Boo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Yup, good decision. If it becomes a chore rather than a pleasure then drop it. Glad you're sticking around mate.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    Thanks for all your hard work Kingy, the admin team will miss ya

Hope to still see you around on Office so I can keep stabbing you tho

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krusty Burger For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    No, just no

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00
    Nooooo Kingy!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the server!
    Glad that your still sticking around the place though, I need to practice my knife skills on someone

Mrs Yogi Bear x

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Thank you Kingy for being an admin, it’s truly been a privilege and a pleasure.
    All the very best for you and the Kingy army into the future.

Cheers mate

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    KINGY!! NOOOOOO!!!!. Fully agree with Psycho. I don't accept which means its not real.

In all seriousness though, its been great having you as part of the team mate. But sounds like the right decision for you if its taking away the fun. Hope we will still see you running around throwing your pig stickers into everyone's backs cackling evilly whilst doing so.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    Oh no, who is going to control Psycho now...
    Thanks for all your help over the past year and we hope to see you in Office again when you are having fun.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Did not think id see the day, you're apart of us casual rabble now bloke!.

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Exactly the same reason why i left the team as well Kingy.
    Now join me and others in the dirty alley-way of past Office JA's and lets talk rubbish about Knight-Ops behind his back.
    Bloody rubbish player I tell you what.
    And that Junior Kingy guy, don't get me started.

But in all seriousness Kingy I get your point, it definitely does take the fun out over a period of time and it becomes a massive chore, you gotta have that constant determination to be a JA not just for the server but for yourself as well. You're a great dude Kingy and it was great playing with you on the server (well when i did at least) and its been an honor.

And that Psycho guy what a dodgy bloke.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information