+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions about dolls

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00

Questions about dolls

dolls is good map can confirm
    Last edited by Bear.; 18-12-18 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Rephrase

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    this thread kinda makes me cry

Dolls, for a long time has been one of the popular maps. Most of the hate it gets is due to overuse of the map, i may or may not have had a hand in that. Overall tho, it is a very good map as it holds a majority of the aspects you would want in a ttt map.
    Love my Lollipops.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    overplayed =/= hated

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    After playing 111 hours of dolls, yeah its alright

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    It has been taken off the rtv nomination to help give people a break from it, but it is the most popular map and is gud.

dumBass
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 259

Tobias, The Gentleman will become famous soon enough Tobias, The Gentleman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Tobias, The Gentleman     $ 76.62
    I mean... the ladders around the map could use a bit of a smoothing out on their rough edges! Other than the fact it is like Dust 2, it is heavily overplayed and preffered by most players because of its familiarity, maybe we need to find a new version of dolls! (Or make a new one!)
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT
    RAM: 4 x 8 GB Team Group T-Force Vulkan @ 2666MHz
    MOBO: ASUS Prime B450M-A
    GPU: ASUS RX 6750XT OC 12GB
    SSDs: Samsung 860 Evo Sata M.2, Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb, Liteonit 256gb, SanDisk SSD 256 gb
    Cooling: Corsair iCue H150i 360mm AIO
    Case: Cougar CMX850 850w Semi-Modular PSU

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Make Dolls Great Again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Joshzom1 will become famous soon enough Joshzom1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Joshzom1     $ 10.00
    I personally like dolls because as life said it has all the aspects of a ttt map but I agree with tobias that the ladders are very glitchy and hard to hang onto I personally would like the fan to be removed from dolls as it really has no place in the map one of my personal favourite things about dolls is the mouse but it is overplayed which makes the map a little repetative but ill happily play dolls anyday.

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Okay so a lot of people are saying hate/overuse are two different things, it still bamboozles me then if it is so overplayed why do people still vote for it? I feel there is like some correlation missing there. Then again, the people who are vocal about hating it are the only people who are vocal about their opinions, maybe im only seeing one side while observing.

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    waduheck dolls is like the best map (not rlly)
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Wubbzy10 View Post
    Okay so a lot of people are saying hate/overuse are two different things, it still bamboozles me then if it is so overplayed why do people still vote for it? I feel there is like some correlation missing there. Then again, the people who are vocal about hating it are the only people who are vocal about their opinions, maybe im only seeing one side while observing.
    the amount of people that enjoy the map, outweigh the amount of people that dont want to play it due to them feeling like its overplayed or just simply not liking the map.
    Also, when a map vote comes up, people will tend to vote for a map that they know over maps they wont know, so they naturally will vote for dolls.

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Personally I love the map and I think that the reason why it is most hated is because of how much its played. I personally don't get sick of it and wouldn't want to play it any less cuz its an OG map. But I also think that a change should be made with the ladders, and not everyone falling off all of the time (I do it almost everytime, mostly not my fault) and also maybe fix the elevator in vents which sometimes glitches out for me. Other than that I think its a very good map

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Personally I love the map and I think that the reason why it is most hated is because of how much its played. I personally don't get sick of it and wouldn't want to play it any less cuz its an OG map. But I also think that a change should be made with the ladders, and not everyone falling off all of the time (I do it almost everytime, mostly not my fault) and also maybe fix the elevator in vents which sometimes glitches out for me. Other than that I think its a very good map
    to conquer the ladders, all you need to do is when you are gonna jump onto one, dont jump onto it head on, turn ur body to the side and use the appropriate A/D buttons to help stick to the ladder. With the vent, always aim for the dead centre of the vent and youll never get stuck

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzc View Post
    waduheck dolls is like the best map (not rlly)
    agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed *ahem* apehouse

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief- View Post
    to conquer the ladders, all you need to do is when you are gonna jump onto one, dont jump onto it head on, turn ur body to the side and use the appropriate A/D buttons to help stick to the ladder. With the vent, always aim for the dead centre of the vent and youll never get stuck
    oh thanks dad <3

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    Rightio Ladies and gents, we all know that ttt_slender_slayers is the best map in rotation. Jeez gimme dolls and imma rtv it :/

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuelhs View Post
    Rightio Ladies and gents, we all know that ttt_slender_slayers is the best map in rotation. Jeez gimme dolls and imma rtv it :/
    Oh yes +1

Casual Member
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Esskeetit has a spectacular aura about Esskeetit has a spectacular aura about Esskeetit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esskeetit     $ 0.00
    dolls revamp pls

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    i hate dolls, too many pink

teen room>dolls any day of the week
    used to be a surf admin when that was a thing

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Sanchez is on a distinguished road Sanchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Sanchez     $ 0.00
    Could we please vote for a DtK TTT Dolls 24/7 server? I would live on it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information