+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: should we remove innocentmotels t room?

Casual Member
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Joshzom1 will become famous soon enough Joshzom1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Joshzom1     $ 10.00

should we remove innocentmotels t room?

yes or no?

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0%

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    yep
    Love my Lollipops.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Fire Fly
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108

Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall has much to be proud of Rainfall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainfall     $ 252.34
    niet

matt tags
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    should of created a poll. results from last poll http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...l_fixv1-T-Room

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Hannibal is on a distinguished road Hannibal's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hannibal     $ 0.00
    no because i like hiding in there as an inno. Its the last place the T's would look.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    Lmao. ikr

Casual Member
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Jumbo is a jewel in the rough Jumbo is a jewel in the rough Jumbo is a jewel in the rough Jumbo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jumbo     $ 50.00
    +1000

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    I think if they removed the T room then the map would just lose why its played and people would just hate it. I think just make the windows like less penetrable

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Wubbzy10 View Post
    I think if they removed the T room then the map would just lose why its played and people would just hate it. I think just make the windows like less penetrable
    before the T room was added, i personally believe the map was played more frequently

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

TheRiddler that doesn't Riddle
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 332

The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler is a splendid one to behold The_Riddler's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The_Riddler     $ 10.00
    Would be nice if the players asking in here for a major aspect of the 3rd most played map on the server to be removed, that they would give some reasons behind why they believe the t room should be removed. Currently this discussion hasnt given many points on why you would like it to be removed when from what i have seen on the server when the map has been played is that the server is still enjoying the map with the T room on and is mostly the reason why alot of players want to play the map. There have been past discussions of this topic which matt kindly linked above so if you would like to use some points from that you can, I'm sure if the majority of the players want this change something can be worked out but would be best we have some solid arguements on why this change should be made beforehand.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Riddler For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Joshzom1 will become famous soon enough Joshzom1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Joshzom1     $ 10.00
    perhaps we could a version with the t room and a version without the t room in the same rotation?

Banned
    Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs is just really nice Zuelhs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    If we did look into this, the best option would to have an in-game poll to get players opinions on the matter and move on from there as majority of the TTT player base arent regular users of the forums. I believe this subject was looked into in the past but was disregarded as time went on. As Riddler was saying there is alot of arguments for and against, so maybe for future we could get a petition or something along the lines if people wish to do so.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuelhs For This Useful Post:

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    nah I think the t room is what makes people want to play it. If it was removed the map would barely be played. I'd say just make the windows less penetrable or maybe remove one of the windows.

cheese
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 311
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Haven't been on TTT in a hella long time but from my extensive personal experience I honestly enjoyed this map more without the T room.

that's just my two cents—as mentioned I don't play often and haven't in a while so maybe I could be wrong.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    All good Shark, i too enjoy the T room as it adds an element of surprise, and run as everyone groups at the entry at the start of round and kill each other haha

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    imo, the t room is good, but there needs to be something (no idea what) to stop people camping there the whole round because that is the worst part about it. I like going in there as it adds more variety to the map.

P.S I think we should focus on fixing those stupid loud doors to the roof. They are a bigger problem.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BeavR For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

A better solution would to just change the windows so its like the ones on hoodrat, where only awps, daks and scouts can shoot through the windows. These windows are crazily OP where you can one shot someone with a shotgun through them.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    ColouredSprinkles has a spectacular aura about ColouredSprinkles has a spectacular aura about ColouredSprinkles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ColouredSprinkles     $ 0.00
    I love t room,
    its the only way I can get kills :>

Dudmin :^)
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny is a splendid one to behold Jenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jenny     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ColouredSprinkles View Post
    I love t room,
    its the only way I can get kills :>
    its because ur bad coloured sparkles :P

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    The T Room isn't so bad.

To make it alittle less op for some players that do just camp in there alittle. The glass could be modified so that only scouts, awps, deagles, revolvers. Can shoot through it.

This way we can still keep the T Room as alot like it, but yet please the people that always get beaned running past the windows when someone is spraying a M4 or AK

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information