+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rj intro

Wood butcher
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%

rjcbuilders is just really nice rjcbuilders is just really nice rjcbuilders is just really nice rjcbuilders is just really nice rjcbuilders's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] rjcbuilders     $ 41.69

Rj intro

Hey guys as you probably already know I have recently joined the dtk crew, I used to play css when growing up and have discovered that I still enjoy playing! (this is made easier to like when everyone on the server is awesome.)

so just a quick intro im a builder of 11 years I enjoy surfing in my down time or hitting up a mountain on my snow board or bike.

im mainly posting this intro as I may be of some help if anyone needs any advice or help making a decision regarding building works or just plainly how to go about things. im in no way advertising my company. (I want to be clear on that) I just thought some people would appreciate the knowledge I have acquired over the past decade. tradies can be sneaky and try to over price and rip you off. I can help with that if you think your being over charged.

long story short im here if anyone needs any help.

once again thanks for welcoming me into the community im really enjoying it so far! its greatly appreciated all of the work that the admins put in to keep this server running. so cheers for that!

anyway that's me so chow for now and see you on the server !

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by rjcbuilders View Post
    haha I think your gameplay is fine!

lets all chuck in for a bomber to drop a couple of elephants off in your area and well make it happen haha

haha cheers!!
    LOL that sounds sweet!!! Just one decent wave will make me happy!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information