+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CSGO Pug Nights

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static is a splendid one to behold Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 50.00

Exclamation CSGO Pug Nights

Hey all,

I'm sure you've all noticed that the pug nights have stopped. This is because Bento is a massive dog and stopped organising them. Since people have asked about them, I have decided to bring them back. There will be a pug night

Every Friday night at 7pm AEST

starting from the 31st of May. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend every single night so I have some volunteers to help set up.

List of Volunteers:
    - Cody
    - Krezand
    - Knifey
    - Bento

If you want to volunteer, please send me a steam or forum pm.

Please remember:
    - This event is community dependent, that means that the event will not run if not enough people are present.
    - If there are more than 10 players, you might miss out on the first PUG. If there is a second pug, you will have priority if you missed the first pug.
    - A reminder will be posted in chatbox before the event starts.
    - PUGs are in a 5v5 format, so please do not attempt to join a team when if they have already been chosen.
    - If you join a team, you are expected to play the full match. If you need to leave you will have to find a substitute. There may be punishment if you leave without finding a sub.

If enough people are interested, we may consider doing 2 nights a week.
    Last edited by Static; 06-07-18 at 08:37 PM.

owo
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Zuelhs is a jewel in the rough Zuelhs is a jewel in the rough Zuelhs is a jewel in the rough Zuelhs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Zuelhs     $ 0.00
    Would pick the one night i have football smh :/ Glad to see they are coming back tho

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Can confirm Bento is a HUGE dog.

Will be there pretty much every Thursday and I'll hit everyone up with invites. Feel free to add me if you want invites (I'm sure I've got most people who used to play.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

TTT JA
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%

Rainfall❤ is a splendid one to behold Rainfall❤ is a splendid one to behold Rainfall❤ is a splendid one to behold Rainfall❤ is a splendid one to behold Rainfall❤ is a splendid one to behold Rainfall❤ is a splendid one to behold Rainfall❤'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rainfall❤     $ 162.34
    you add me lazy shit

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] highpr     $ 0.00
    gift me invites to pugland thx

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by highpr View Post
    gift me invites to pugland thx
    $20 at the door and you get 2 drink cards. $10 for mates.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Boarding     $ 50.00
    I volunteer to be an anchor

TTT JA 3/8/16 - 10/9/17

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Washed Up
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    I volunteer to be an anchor
    I'll come to ruin Boardings dreams of becoming a professional anchor

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] highpr     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody2G View Post
    $20 at the door and you get 2 drink cards. $10 for mates.
    can i exchange the $10 for mates thing into more drinks? i dont have friends thx

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    hi all,
    For those that are playing a pug, you're expected to play until the game has finished. Commit to the game or else i get to make fun of you forever.
    If you have a sub ready to go then that's okay.
    CS:S pugs back in the day used to be a 1 or 2 day ban for leaving a live pug with no sub, so lets try to avoid that for these pugs at all costs please. I was very very very lenient when we had regular pugs a few months ago.

connect 45.121.210.31:27068; password 567

Total Donations For

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who participated today, we had a good showing for the return of PUG nights, old and new faces alike. We managed to play 3 games (Mirage, Nuke & Cache) which were all relatively close. The atmosphere was incredibly light hearted and the skill level was broad, which is only a couple of benefits of coming to play!

Here's a super sick clip of a Krezand clutch moment.

xx

https://gyazo.com/af70c280f317fb530345074b4aa4690b

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

my team called gg early, had to show them up and go beast mode for the round...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

A Good Man Not Bad Man
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    my team called gg early, had to show them up and go beast mode for the round...
    Can confirm krez got the luckiest shots of lucky shots with a damn ak!
    I AM THE BESTEST MAN.

Washed Up
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 390

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ham     $ 100.00
    bento and krez lost nuke to k, me, cody, boarding and knifey smh so much for nuke kings

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    bento and krez lost nuke to k, me, cody, boarding and knifey smh so much for nuke kings
    Dethroned by 5 idiots

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

i always lose nuke pugs

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

A Good Man Not Bad Man
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    On screen shots can we make my kill death ratio looks the other way around. That will be amazing

Total Donations For

Heres the games if anyone cares, can't believe UpWithIt dropped 36 frags on the last map and still lost.

A Good Man Not Bad Man
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Hahaha i clearly got the best score on the round, luckily i was taking it easy on everyone hey

Lurker
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 26.0%

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    someone @me in discord next thursday and il join

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information